View Full Version : Music and rumor!! ;-)

dani
06-06-2003, 10:19 AM
Hi all!!

I know I haven't been around as much as I should lately, sorry all!

First of all, my question - I am hoping to skate to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat this year, any idea where I can find the music without the vocals?? Please help!!!

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for ... (drum roll please ...)

I was told that my club is putting in a bid to host Adult Sectionals this upcoming year!! South Florida for all! ;-)

Hugs!
Danielle

ps) I have a couple of extra rooms in my house ;-)

mskater
06-06-2003, 11:00 AM
That's great news! I hope this rumor comes to fruition b/c I love Florida:] Sorry I don't have an answer to your music question, however, I used to skate pairs to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. My coach at the time picked it out for us so I could ask him if he remembers where he found it.

Good luck with it! Are you allowing pets at your place? :]

dani
06-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Please ask!! Which songs did you use?

As for the pets, probably not, I am deathly allergic! :-(

Hugs!

mskater
06-06-2003, 11:26 AM
Actually I have no idea which songs were used; but it was definitely a medley. I have a copy of it still...it's about two minutes and thirty seconds long. It's great music to skate to and there are many tempo changes in this cut. But I'll ask my former coach the next time I see him which will most likely be late next week.

-Happy Skating:]

flutzilla1
06-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Heya Dani!

That's GREAT news about Sectionals! I hope you guys get it. State Games is at your rink next year too so it would be a two road trip spring for me! :)

I may have found something re: your music, check this out:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000003WIH/qid=1054916939/sr=1-9/ref=sr_1_9/102-5366386-9672961?v=glance&s=music

There are no samples, but it sounds like it might be just the suites without vocals. I bet if you email the resale sellers they might be able to tell you more about it.

Hey do you have that picture of us at AN? If so would you scan it and send it to me? I want to add it to my scrapbook.

L8r sk8r!

Stormy
06-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Cool about Sectionals! I've been in the process of trying to convice my own club to put in a bid, but I guess I'd rather go to Florida! :) My club is in MA, and I was hoping to avoid traveling too far for Sectionals, but I can deal with Florida!

singerskates
06-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Try going to the library to pick up the CD. Look in broadyway shows and look for instrumentals. Who says you need to buy the CD?

Originally posted by dani
Hi all!!

I know I haven't been around as much as I should lately, sorry all!

First of all, my question - I am hoping to skate to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat this year, any idea where I can find the music without the vocals?? Please help!!!

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for ... (drum roll please ...)

I was told that my club is putting in a bid to host Adult Sectionals this upcoming year!! South Florida for all! ;-)

Hugs!
Danielle

skaternum
06-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by dani

Dibs!!! (Wait, those rooms do come with fresh orange juice and breakfast in bed, right?) :lol: