View Full Version : Hello Everyone

NickiT
05-14-2003, 04:39 PM
I haven't been here for ages!!! Anyway now that I've got my password sorted out I thought I'd drop in to see how you all are. No doubt there are a few new members here, but loads of names that I recognise too!

Elsy2
05-14-2003, 06:21 PM
I recognize your name....Welcome back!

TashaKat
05-15-2003, 02:19 AM
Hi :D I've not been around much either (broken wrist so didn't skate for yonks and other stuff). How are you? How's your skating? How's life?
'
L x

garyc254
05-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Yeah!!!! Welcome back NickiT !!!

We're all still here. :lol:

NickiT
05-15-2003, 08:20 AM
Hi there people. Great that you remember me! Sorry about your wrist fracture Lynne. I hope it hasn't put you off skating too much.

I'm very well. Still skating hard 3 to 4 times a week and am preparing for the Bracknell Adult Opens at the end of June. Are we going to see you there again this year Lynne? Are you going to compete?

I don't think I've made any major acheivements skating wise since my last visit here. I have my lutz most of the time ( though it has this habit of disappearing in my programme) and I've done a bit of axel work though haven't mastered this one yet. Backspin and camel spin are much improved though!

Anyway it's nice to be back!

Nicki

Mrs Redboots
05-15-2003, 09:04 AM
Yes, welcome back! Always good to see more British skaters on these forums - not that I don't love and appreciate our Transatlantic friends, but even still....

I would be working for Bracknell (and am, on the OD), were I not busy working for the Mountain Cup and the World Challenge - I can't even think about Bracknell yet......