gardana
04-26-2003, 06:38 PM
:oops:

Mrs Redboots
04-27-2003, 07:52 AM
We just did that one! :)

jazzpants
04-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Well, now I don't want to delete my cold. I want to delete my FLU!!! :roll: (Yeap! I got worse from interviewing for 7 hours straight (5 with one company...) :P Not going out much except to get food. On the bright side, I have an excuse to be LAZY!!! :P

For your future reference...for future thread starters who later change their minds... if you click on edit next to the thread that you start, select on the check box on the top that says Delete? and then select Delete Now. It should delete your posting AND, if the post you're deleting is the first of the thread, it will also delete the thread too!

Of course, I don't mind these empty Delete posts... they're fun!!! :P

skaternum
04-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Oh, no. Poor jazzpants! Aside from the fact that you were sick, how did the interviews go? Sounds like at least one place was pretty interested, since they kept you around for 5 hours! We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you.

jazzpants
04-28-2003, 02:38 AM
I PM'ed you for the long answer. Short answer for the job interview question is "I'll know tomorrow!!!" But I want the FIRST job!!! (The one with the 5 hour interview!!!)

But for now, I'll settled for deleting my flu!!! :roll: :P It's better actually. I should be able to skate again Tuesday...

Highly appreciate the kind thoughts, of course!!! :D :D :D

wannask8
05-01-2003, 08:34 PM
Hmm. Hubby deleted his job today . . . I think we're seeing the balancing of the universe!

-- wannask8

jazzpants
05-01-2003, 09:31 PM
wannask8: I'm so sorry!!! :( :( :(

I didn't get the job I interview on Friday. NEITHER company came through. One company gave me a REALLY LAME excuse as to why I didn't get it!!! Good riddance to them!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Had one more interview yesterday... there will be a second interview. Geez, this is only for a contract position and that's how tough things are now!!! (The "universe" (as we know it) is totally off balance.) :(

I did delete most of my flu... well enough to be back on the ice again!!! So nice to be back... and so nice to have my coach torturing me again! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

wannask8
05-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Don't be sorry, jp, it was a planned deletion! He's taking off a couple of months before starting a new career. He's been at the same place much too long and was hitting the wall and totally stressed. Sometimes, you just have to start over. I'm kinda nervous about it (it's a lot less $$ and at a less stable place), but very excited for him -- and relieved that he'll be able to get a little rest at last.

You will get something -- hang in there!

-- wannask8