dooobedooo
04-23-2003, 01:59 PM
deleted

garyc254
04-23-2003, 02:53 PM
The way today has been going, I wish it could be deleted. :roll:

Mel On Ice
04-23-2003, 03:04 PM
while we are deleting, is there a chance of copy-pasting someone else's feet onto my body?

dbny
04-23-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Mel On Ice
while we are deleting, is there a chance of copy-pasting someone else's feet onto my body?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Mel!

Mrs Redboots
04-24-2003, 09:52 AM
Why are we all having bad days? I don't even feel like skating this evening :( - I must go to the rink, though, for the draw for Monday - which means something's not right. I feel very tired.

garyc254
04-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Must be the pollens of Springtime making us tired.

I wish I could delete my nasal passages. ;)

Figureskates
04-24-2003, 10:37 AM
I wish I could have deleted my last lesson!!

Phew, what a stinkburger that was!!

tidesong
04-24-2003, 11:34 AM
i am still bugged about my fall... i keep imagining what would have happen if i just waxelled that axel instead of falling on it... if only i could just delete that situation...

Mel1977
04-24-2003, 12:44 PM
Is this going to be another one of those "Empty" thread phenomenons? I'd like to delete the 20 pounds I've gained since getting married last June.

love2sk8
04-24-2003, 12:48 PM
I'd like to delete all the school projects, assignments, tests, and exams I have coming up within the next month and a half...and just skate thru it all:D

jazzpants
04-24-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Mel1977
Is this going to be another one of those "Empty" thread phenomenons? I'd like to delete the 20 pounds I've gained since getting married last June. ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! (But on the bright side, I lost about 8 of those already...) :D :D :D

I would also like to delete: My cold. (Yeap! This time I *KNOW* I caught a cold... BLEECH!!!) :(
The bad economy... so I could get a job and afford skating!!! :D :D :D
Our bills/remittances! (Hey, might as well for that too!!!) ;)
My backspin... or rather my non-existent one...
My crappy LFO3... well, maybe not. It WAS getting better on Tuesday!

icenut84
04-24-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by love2sk8
I'd like to delete all the school projects, assignments, tests, and exams I have coming up within the next month and a half...and just skate thru it all:D

ITA with that! I certainly wouldn't mind deleting all the work I have to do and just skate through it...

I'd also like to delete the closing of my rink. :(

dooobedooo
04-24-2003, 04:30 PM
I'd like to delete Tuesday.

Tuesday was rubbish - my first car accident in umpty years of driving - aaaaarrrrghhh. Pulled out of a side road into a small road; looked first, didn't see anybody; but another car was approaching and travelling in the same direction, scraped against my front bumper along its passenger side and pulled off and broke the bumper, number plate, front light; and scraped off a smidgin of paint all along the other car's passenger side.

I still don't know what happened or who was responsible. I mean, I pulled out of the side road, and firstly thought it was my fault and that I should have seen her: but I was only travelling at about 5 miles per hour, so surely she should have seen me ....

sk8clean
04-24-2003, 04:34 PM
I want to delete tomorrow and get to the day of my first competition over with! I'm not stressed or anything.8O

love2sk8
04-24-2003, 06:18 PM
Good luck!! I'm sure you'll do fine, competing is soo fun!! Just remember that you're doing what you love to do, and that you'd be upset if you wouldn't have gotten the chance to compete!

Mrs Redboots
04-25-2003, 10:52 AM
Doobedoo, that's really horrid. I'm so sorry - nothing worse than a prang, especially if it wasn't really your fault. I hope you have a decent insurance company, and not have to pay too much excess, or is your no-claims bonus such that it's not worth claiming?

Sk8clean, mind you let us know how you got on - I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you thought. At my first ever competition, the referee called us dancers over to tell us what to do, like they do, and at the end one of the judges said, "And do cheer up - you're not going to the dentist!" To which there was a unanimous chorus of, "No, this is much worse!"

And I could wish my first competition of the season was over, too (Monday afternoon), except that I'll be seeing some really good friends, and that's always fun. However, it would be a lot better if I had actually finished rechoreographing my programme, and/or had another lesson between now and then (we'll take 5 minutes off our couples lesson on Sunday) in which to do so. Deep sigh! :roll: