View Full Version : If you're going to Worlds

Debbie S
03-17-2003, 11:44 AM
I wanted to let everyone know that I started a thread in the Worlds section of the Forum for people to post where they're sitting (I know not all the people who visit this section visit the others). It would be great for those of us here who are going to meet up at some point during the week, especially for those of us not going to Adult Nats.

For those that are volunteering (and not also going as spectators), maybe you could post your info here. I'm not volunteering, but I'll be there starting Friday (I live in the area) and I'll be attending practices and events the whole week, including the exhibition. Hopefully, we can all run into each other at some point.

toepick
03-17-2003, 04:48 PM
I don't usually post in this section seeing as I have not taken lessons or skated since I was 15, but I am volunteering at worlds and also have tickets to all of the ladies events (400 level....hoping i can move down for the qualifying round). I will be doing the night session at WCC on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in credentials/security.

Hope to meet some of you there!