View Full Version : To the Ice Angels - Justine Update

garyc254
03-09-2003, 09:59 PM
As was previously posted, Justines father passed away this past Friday. Justine and her brother, Joseph, are doing as well as can be expected. It has been a long challenging ordeal for the family.

Justine does have her new blades and will be getting them mounted as soon as life settles for her family. The balance of the donations you all so graciously gave will go toward competition jackets for Justine and Joseph.

Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all again for the love you have poured out for this girl. We're but one little candle in this world, but we helped light up a life in need.

Elsy2
03-10-2003, 07:29 AM
Let us know if we can do anything in the future for these kids to keep them skating. I'm sure it's going to be rough financially for them, and perhaps they will need some help with ice time, etc. I would be happy to help if I can at that time!

skaternum
03-10-2003, 09:08 AM
Those poor kids. Let them know that all their virtual friends are thinking of them!

Skatewind
03-10-2003, 01:21 PM
That is too bad. Give my regards to Yazmeen. Sorry she is no longer posting here. Her positive contribution is missed & it's nice she helped this young girl during such a difficult time.

Black Sheep
03-11-2003, 02:55 PM
My deepest sympathies to all.

dbny
03-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Skatewind
That is too bad. Give my regards to Yazmeen. Sorry she is no longer posting here. Her positive contribution is missed & it's nice she helped this young girl during such a difficult time.

What did I miss? I didn't realize that Yazmeen was not here anymore. What happened?