View Full Version : adults- What level are you in?

sk8ing is lyfe
03-05-2003, 11:42 AM
to all adults out there, which level are you in?
sorry i am not to familiar with adult levels, but i tried... i dont want to exclude you!!!

Pre-Bronze, Bronze, Silver & Gold.

After Gold, to the standard track... starting at Intermediate

??? sorry if ive missed some...

sk8er1964
03-05-2003, 12:09 PM
You got them pretty much right. After Gold is "Masters" which includes those who have passed Intermediate or higher (or ISI 7 or higher).

I don't know the dance levels. I think pairs are the same as regular freestyle, but I'm not positive about that, either.

I'm Gold (freestyle and MIF), myself. Actually, I'm also ISI 6, 1st Figures, preliminary freestyle and preliminary dance - but that was a long time ago :D .

skaternum
03-05-2003, 01:34 PM
Actually, instead of Intermediate, it should be Masters Novice. Then Masters Junior, then Masters Senior.

jazzpants
03-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by skaternum
Actually, instead of Intermediate, it should be Masters Novice. Then Masters Junior, then Masters Senior. I've heard stories that either this year or next year's AN they're opening up a "Masters Intermediate" level. Is that true? :?:

Mrs Redboots
03-06-2003, 09:38 AM
There is also "Preliminary", but I'm not sure whether that is widely recognised.

kayskate
03-07-2003, 05:56 AM
Also, a lot of adults who skate do not test or compete. I have taken a couple of tests and decided I did not care for testing, so the tests I have passed are not an accurate representation of what I can do. I know several adult skaters who are like this.

Kay