View Full Version : TaraNJ

TaraNJ
02-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi everyone! I just posted an update about myself in the non-skating off topic forum. And I think I neglected to say hi to more people like dbny, TashaKat, MrsRedBoots, Arsenette, jazzpants, looploop...and many more of you whom I miss a whole lot!

My baby site is still up at http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/our1stbundle if you care to check up on me. I have about five more weeks in my pregnancy and I'm looking forward to finally seeing her sweet little face.

Hope everyone is doing well this skating season. My apologies to anyone I've forgotten to say hello to. You are all definitely in my thoughts!

How has everyone done so far this season?

--Tara

Arsenette
02-24-2003, 11:44 PM
HI!!!! Missed ya! Glad to see that everything is going on fine! I'll be sure to see the site! I was just thinking about you! (ever since President's day.. Challenge.. bridgewater.. did that ever go? I doubt it with the 2 feet of snow! :?? )

I read this thread and in NSD which I've pretty much parked since I got here from FSW. I lurk in FSU but pretty much this has been my home since the FSW demise. Been busy setting up our competitions for this season (feel free to browse our site - lots bigger than you remember I'm sure). You should be recouperating by the time we hit the ice on April 5-6. Keep us posted when you can and enjoy this time! :D

Mrs Redboots
02-25-2003, 08:14 AM
Hi, Tara - tried to post a reply just now but I don't think it got through. Glad to hear you're okay, and the little one - do you have a name for her yet? I'm sure you'll be longing for her to finally arrive so you can at least put her down for a few minutes!

My coach's wife is expecting her 2nd in August; I am busy trying to persuade my husband, who takes solo lessons from her, that it is not kind to ask her to dance the Foxtrot with him!

lskater
02-26-2003, 05:07 PM
Tara,

I'm just starting out...I'll be 10 weeks on Saturday...

I've stopped skating because I didn't want to risk a hard fall and possibly endangering the little Peanut......

Congratulations, and hope you have a smooth delivery!

Lisa

jazzpants
02-26-2003, 06:11 PM
TARA!!!! :D :D :D

We all missed you hear on these boards!!! Here's to an easy delivery and a healthy and happy kid!!!

http://mindscraps.com/s/kao/otn/pcheers3.gif

dbny
02-26-2003, 08:07 PM
Hi Tara! It's great to hear from you. Glad you're feeling so well. I'll be watching your baby site for the good news. Hope you have a good labor and delivery. Believe it or not, it is possible to enjoy both.