View Full Version : CONGRATS to Amy E!!!

Ice T
02-08-2003, 08:03 PM
She skated BEAUTIFULLY today and won FIRST place in the Bronze Ladies Freeskate event at the Southwest Florida FSC Heart of Florida Open.

GOOD JOB AMY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) :) :)

Your friend always,

Ice T

Oh, and keep reminding me of my signature line below......I sure needed to remember THAT today!:roll:

Black Sheep
02-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Yippee!!!!!!! :D

jazzpants
02-09-2003, 12:32 AM
YAAAAY!!! AMY!!!! YOU GO, GIRL!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

flutzilla1
02-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Awwwww! Thank you Ice T! You are the sweetest ever and also my layback spin idol. ;)

Thanks Black Sheep and jazzpants for your congrats too! :)

I really appreciate all of your support!

melanieuk
02-10-2003, 08:13 AM
Well done! :)
Have you got a report of your performance, by any chance? ;)

flutzilla1
02-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Here's what I did in the program:

opening spin (side spin into two foot attitude spin)
lutz/falling leaf/toe loop/loop sequence
catchfoot spiral
sit spin
1/2 circle footwork into loop
lutz/loop combination
straight line footwork sequence into flip
layback spin

I hope I'll be able to get this program a bit smoother and faster (with a hopefully much lower sit spin) before AN. I also wish I could get a camel before then as well but that seems fairly unlikely...oh well. :)

flo
02-11-2003, 03:14 PM
:) :D :

dani
02-11-2003, 03:27 PM
I have the video, and Amy's skate was beautiful! I am glad I am skating Bronze II at nationals!! Congrats Amy!

Btw, Skaternum, I need you to verify that I didn't have a camel in DC the week before because in Ellenton, my camel had two revs in position (slightly bent knees and no arch, but definately a camel!) - Amy doesn't believe that I really couldn't do it before! ;-)

Hugs!
Danielle

nutty-ducky
02-15-2003, 02:59 PM
WELL DONE! CONGRATULATIONS!

skaternum
02-15-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by dani
Btw, Skaternum, I need you to verify that I didn't have a camel in DC the week before because in Ellenton, my camel had two revs in position (slightly bent knees and no arch, but definately a camel!) - Amy doesn't believe that I really couldn't do it before! ;-)

I can testify for you, Danielle. You had one that was close, but I can't say you "had" a camel in DC. Sorry. (That's the first time anyone has asked me to verify that something they did sucked. Weird.) ;)

garyc254
02-17-2003, 12:21 PM
YOU GO, GIRL!!!!! :D :D :D

It's fun to compete and even more fun when you win.

flutzilla1
02-17-2003, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the congrats gary dani and flo! :)

I hope Dani will teach me the secret to how she mastered the camel :bow: . My camel spin at present currently resembles a dog next to a fire hydrant and has the tendency to scare anyone within a twenty foot radius of it....:oops:

TaraNJ
02-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Congratulations AMY! Are you going to grab my reigning title at Eastern Sectionals? Or did that happen already? You can see I'm WAY WAY out of the skating "loop" right now...

I'm so proud of my skating mama idol!

Love,
Tara
(35 weeks pregnant)

flutzilla1
02-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Ah 35 weeks! You are in the home stretch! Make sure hubby is giving you lots of foot massages -- that really helps especially in the last month when it is more tiring to walk around. (Too bad I can't still get mine to give them to me now, oh well...;) )

I wish I could have made it to Eastern Sectionals but it was just too much money for travelling and getting there. We are already flying my husband's mother over from Ireland to help with Sam while I am in Ann Arbor, plus we have 3 other mandatory trips/weddings/etc we have to take this year. With our travel budget skyrocketing I will be lucky if I am able to attend AN again before Sam graduates from high school. ;)

I'm looking forward to AN and will definitely be relying on you, IceT and our other Bronze I competitors from past ANs at the board for advice and tips on how to get through the competition in one piece... :)

dani
02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
All of you Bronze I helpers please help those of us trying bronze II for the first time!

;-)

skaternum
02-26-2003, 04:06 PM
Okay, Grandma Dani! :twisted: