View Full Version : To all Ice-Dancers and Pair Skaters. What is your Skating name?

FSWer
02-02-2003, 09:48 PM
Say,everyone doesn't have to answer this if they don't feel right. Because I'm just corious. But what is everyone's Skating Stage name here? The name the Skating World knows you by? Replys only please?

TashaKat
02-03-2003, 02:52 AM
FSWer :)

Dance/Pairs teams tend to be known by their surnames eg Bourne and Kraatz rather than by 'stage names'.

I doubt that you'll get any 'high level' skaters posting their details here, though, and I would be VERY suspicious of anyone claiming to be them!

L x

(Edited because I can't spell ;) )

FSWer
02-03-2003, 05:14 PM
LOL, that's what I'm looking for. The name's the teams in chat here are called by. When you used Boune/Kritz you said their stage name.

Mrs Redboots
02-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by FSWer
When you used Boune/Kritz you said their stage name. I wonder if this is some kind of Transatlantic misunderstanding here, because here, a "Stage name" is invariably pseudonymous, which Bourne & Kraatz are not.

Norlite
02-04-2003, 07:48 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with transatlantic laugage differences. All over the world skaters are know by their actual names.....and to ask for the real name of a poster is not PC......as I understand board etiquette..........JMO

CanAmSk8ter
02-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Bourne and Kraatz are not stage names. Stage names are the name you're known by to the general public rather than what's on your birth certificate; for example, Whoopi Goldberg is a stage name, Whoopi's real name is Caryn something. Bourne and Kraatz are simply Shae-Lynn and Victor's last names. I don't know anyone in the sport who uses a pseudonym.