View Full Version : I dreamed about you all

mikawendy
01-22-2003, 05:14 PM
This is going to sound really weird but last night I dreamed that I was at a rink I'd never been too (that looked a lot like my high school gym turned into a rink) and some of you were there.

Andie, do you have longish blond wavy hair? (You don't have to answer if you don't want to put this on a public board.) You were there and so was flo and a few other people who I couldn't remember after I woke up. We were all watching someone practice and talking by the boards.

Maybe I dreamt about a future AN? I haven't started testing yet so it'll be a while before I'm even in a league to go...

dbny
01-22-2003, 06:03 PM
I dream about skating all the time. I recently dreamed that I was looking way up at my current coach, and realized after waking that it was my first roller skating coach whose face I was looking into, which explains the height difference, as I was a kid back then. Except for a few recent occurances of dreaming about someone skating too close behind me, I really enjoy those dreams, and always skate better than in real life.

Mrs Redboots
01-23-2003, 09:05 AM
I, too, dreamed of skating last night - one of those classic anxiety dreams where I was at a competition, and for some reason was only wearing practice-dress (it was a very nice red dress, though, that I'd really like to have in real life!) with holes in my tights, and no time to go and get the competition outfit and tights.... and then someone stole my husband's credit cards..... definitely an anxiety dream! But at least I didn't dream I had taken up smoking again!

flo
01-23-2003, 09:56 AM
Mika, how did we skate??

skaternum
01-23-2003, 10:16 AM
This is weird, because the same night, I had a dream that featured a couple of skaters from this forum! It was set at the upcoming New Year's Adult Invitational, just before the competition started. Dani was there, along with jenlyon60 (although I've never met her), and me and my faux pairs partner. Freaky!! :!:

Debbie S
01-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Did you eat less than an hour before going to bed? :)

I guess I wasn't there, which would mean I'm not going to master the loop anytime soon. :(

Oh, btw Mika, Kimberly Meissner practices at Ice World on Saturdays. I imagine she used to practice there regularly before going off to U Del. Some of the people there yesterday were talking about her and her exhibition that was shown on Sunday.

Maybe I'll see you there this Saturday, if I get there in time - lately I've become a morning procrastinator.

flo
01-23-2003, 02:48 PM
Hi,
Kimmy skates at both Ice World and Deleware. She's often there with her parents. They're a great family - really nice. When she's there - she's just one of the kids!