View Full Version : What Top Title in Skating do you hold?

FSWer
01-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Say, I don't know if this has ever been bought up before. But what Top Title does everyone here hold? Do you hold your World,Nationals,etc.? Thanks.

Mrs Redboots
01-19-2003, 07:11 AM
<Giggle> You should see us skate, and then you wouldn't ask that!

Actually, technically, yes, I'm an International Gold Medallist - in Ladies' Interpretive age groupIII..... and Robert and I were Silver Medallists in the Elementary Dance section of the British Adult Championships last year. Yeah, right, like it's difficult to be second out of 2! Oh, and he and I are also international Silver medallists (pre-Bronze dance, 2nd out of 2!).....

I don't think this is quite what you had in mind, though, is it?

Norlite
01-19-2003, 07:43 AM
Test stream skater from Canada.............

Double Gold Medalist..........Skills and Dance.......(hope to add 3rd, freeskate, this year)

Jillianioso
01-19-2003, 08:31 AM
double gold medalist-- skills and dance
4th @ jr worlds (synchro)
jr canadian silver medalist (synchro)

singerskates
01-19-2003, 01:09 PM
Date Past Competitions Results Music Used
April 2001 SC COS Adult Spring Skate Bronze I Don't Want To Miss A Thing written by Dianne Warren

February 2002 SC WOS Bernie Deveau Adult Invitational Bronze Smooth by Santana

March 2002 North American Adult Invitational Gold Smooth by Santana

CanAmSk8ter
01-19-2003, 04:51 PM
I am the World champion on my home planet. However, I've been told I'm also the sole resident of that planet.

Seriously, FSWer, I know you'd love to be able to say you've talked online with someone who holds a major title, but it's considered a really bad idea for skaters at that level come to boards like this and announce who they are. I have friends who hold a national junior title and their coach would kill them if they came here and did that. Even if someone did come here and claim to be an internationally competitive skater, I would be suspicious at least at first that the poster was really who they were claiming to be. I know a lot of very high-ranked coaches and skaters read these boards, but I don't think anyone's going to come out and announce that they are the type of skater you're looking for.