View Full Version : Update on "Justine's Angels" donations

Yazmeen
01-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Well, Angels, you have certainly come through!!!

I have received almost all your donations (I'm waiting on about four more). Now, would you all like to smile really WIDE???
With the donations collected so far from all of you, plus my husband's and mine, and that of our Club President, we have collected...drum roll, please...

$350!!!!!

This is still not a total as several of my own club/rink members have to contribute once they return from a busy week at the Lake Placid ISI Championships.

I am beyond filled with joy. Since we already have a secret angel who took care of ice time, we'll be able to get both Justine and Joseph their "Skating Stars" warm-up jackets, and possibly even the matching wind pants!!! This is so great--its beyond great.

I will be tied up this week at a conference, so please don't worry if your check isn't deposited right away. I want to collect everything and do one big deposit. All checks and monies will be safely locked away. The blades should be in soon. As far as I now, Justine is doing just fine, so we're right on track.

I need to have one person contact me--intials "KR" from New York. I think I know who you are, but I'm not sure, so please PM me.

Again, thank you so very much. You are all just wonderful!!!

Hugs,

Beth 8-)

skaternum
01-11-2003, 09:24 AM
That's great! Those kids could use a little pick-me-up. Thanks again, Beth, for organizing this.

garyc254
01-11-2003, 09:10 PM
That is soooo cool, Beth!!!! :D

Any chance of posting their picture some day? Maybe after they get their jackets?

That would be fun!!!!

Like skaternum said: Thanks, Beth!!!