View Full Version : Anyone seen Lynnchap?

GoldSeals
12-24-2002, 11:13 PM
Has anyone seen Lynnchap Lately?:)
GoldSeals

GoldSeals
12-24-2002, 11:20 PM
Or is it Tashacat?.I dont remember:lol:
GoldSeals

melanieuk
12-26-2002, 07:24 AM
I am in contact with Lynne (TashaKat) on a daily basis.
She is fine, but unable to get online at the moment.
Lots happening in her life.
Hope she's back on the ice soon, but due to having those weeks off ice, due to her fractured wrist (yakky BO3s), her coach has taken on other pupils, filling in Lynne's lesson times. :(

See Lynne's posts :HERE. (http://www.skatingforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=49374#post49374)

See here! (http://www.skatingforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3719&perpage=25&pagenumber=2)
This is another post - Lynne tells us what's happening in her life.

Whenever she can, she usually posts in the Lessons thread.

GoldSeals
12-27-2002, 08:14 AM
Thanks Melanie:)
Sorry to hear about Lynne.
Regards GoldSeals:)

TashaKat
01-06-2003, 02:54 AM
Hi :) I'm here!

Basic rundown of life in Lynney World!

1 - Changed jobs! The day that I was told that I did something TOO NEATLY was the day that I had to get out! I phoned up my guy at the agency and said "get me out of here" ..... 2 hours later I had another placement and 2 weeks later I left

2 - Moved out of my house! Neighbour problems ..... long story that I don't want to go into here but part of it included being reported to the RSPCA (animal protection society) for mistreating my (very spoilt) cats!

3 - Am now living in a hotel until I decide what to do with my life!

4 - Met a guy ...... found out that guy was well weird ....... dumped a guy!

5 - Went back to rink, found that coach had given my lesson times away ..... stopped going to rink (see 6) .... am starting again tomorrow IF I can get out of bed

6 - Ex-employers withheld my final pay (hence not being able to start skating again!), ended up having to go through the legal department to get it JUST in time for Christmas

That's just a bit of what's been happening to me!! I'm also going to start horse riding again (when I get my new boots, the rubber cheapie things don't fit my skating calves :( ) and am STILL trying to decided what to do with my life! My new job is fine, I know all three consultant's so that's good AND I'm getting home at a fairly reasonable time.

I hope that you are well, you can contact me on my yahoo address (I'll pm it to you).

L x

Mrs Redboots
01-06-2003, 06:56 AM
Good to hear from you, Lynne. Are you definitely staying in the South now? At one stage you planned to go North and be one of the pioneers at the new Sheffield rink.

TashaKat
01-06-2003, 10:15 AM
Hi Annabel, sorry to see that you've not been on top form :( Hope that you're feeling better now.

To be honest I really don't know what I want to do .... IDEALLY I would either win the lottery OR meet (ok persuade to date/propose/marry me) Mr Dark, Handsome and Rich ;) ..... oh, and then I could have a home in North Yorkshire (my current favourite) AND a flat in or around London! It's difficult to decide ..... I was sat in Borders on Oxford Street on Saturday morning drinking a coffee, reading a book and looking down on the street below ...... do I REALLY want to leave it?? The answer is that I just don't know ..... answers on a postcard would be nice ;)

At least I have choices now which I thought that I didn't have 12 months ago. Exciting times and all that .... :??

L x

GoldSeals
01-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi Tashakat:lol:
Glad to hear all is well.They have a program here in the states called "Joe Millionaire".He is looking for women like you:)Its funny that you mentioned the millionaire thing:D
Thanks for the pm

jazzpants
01-10-2003, 01:00 AM
TashaKat,

Well, GoldSeals is only telling part of the truth. He's not REALLY a multi-millionaire, but he's pretending to be one... that's part of the show. :P (But he's quite good looking though...) :D

GoldSeals
01-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Yea...and their making people wait a few weeks to find out who he chooses:lol:

Originally posted by jazzpants
TashaKat,

Well, GoldSeals is only telling part of the truth. He's not REALLY a multi-millionaire, but he's pretending to be one... that's part of the show. :P (But he's quite good looking though...) :D

TashaKat
01-31-2003, 03:07 AM
Mmmm ..... good looking would do ....... millionaire would do better ;) ..... good looking AND millionaire :D YES!

Lx

jazzpants
01-31-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by GoldSeals
Yea...and their making people wait a few weeks to find out who he chooses:lol:

Well, if you believe the tabloids... ZORA is the one he chooses. They ended up getting married at the end. (Though the tabloid article also claims that they're not gonna last long... for one, the marriage is NOT LEGAL!!! It's a "made for TV" soap opera.)

Lynne, he might not be rich in year 2002, but b/c of his TV appearance, he's gonna be worth A LOT more... so in the end, Joe Millionaire is gonna really be a millionaire (or close to it) in modeling and acting gigs, etc...

GoldSeals
02-01-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by jazzpants
Well, if you believe the tabloids... ZORA is the one he chooses. They ended up getting married at the end. (Though the tabloid article also claims that they're not gonna last long... for one, the marriage is NOT LEGAL!!! It's a "made for TV" soap opera.)

Lynne, he might not be rich in year 2002, but b/c of his TV appearance, he's gonna be worth A LOT more... so in the end, Joe Millionaire is gonna really be a millionaire (or close to it) in modeling and acting gigs, etc...

I would have chosen Zora too.She seems to be complicated though.We will see.
Nice to see you back Tashacat:)

GoldSeals
02-01-2003, 06:50 PM
oops...TashaKat:oops:
Regards,GoldSeals:)

TashaKat
02-03-2003, 02:55 AM
LOL, thanks :) and don't worry about the typo ..... I answer to anything (my ballet teacher always called me 'Moira' because I wore red ballet shoes!).

L x