View Full Version : ATTN Lake Placid Adult Skaters

Figureskates
12-23-2002, 11:32 AM
This is directed at the August Adult skate group at Lake Placid.

We put together a list of people along with mailing addresses and e-mail addresses....

Can one of you make me a copy??

I had all the e-mail addresses on my computer and I had a hard drive crash and lost everything and I cannot find my paper copy and I have a bunch of Christmas cards that need addresses...

Thanx

KathySkates
12-23-2002, 07:19 PM
I can send you a copy good buddy!
I was just thinking about all of you guys! What's up with Adult Week now that Karen is no longer running the show?
I will just die if I cannot get together with all you guys this summer!
Warm Regards,
Kathleen

Figureskates
12-23-2002, 07:28 PM
The adult skate week is on for next summer. I have copy of the brochure in my hand and the date in August is the 18th through the 23rd.

Karen still teaches at the center and also she will be running a summer program up at Clarkson University during the summer.

So it looks like we will be able to get together this next August..

Thanks Kathleen for sending me a copy of the list..

By the way, Lake Placid was a blast last week. The Junior Nationals was great and I had a chance to skate on the oval every night.....

dbuckley
12-24-2002, 11:30 AM
Hi guys. I lost my list also so if you would
be so kind as to send me a copy KathySkates
I would appreciate it. Figureskates is there going to be a June week this summer. I've been thinking about trying the June week this year. My friend who does both weeks says that June is less crowded and the coaches have more time. I haven't decided yet. Part of me wants to go in June and the other part knows I will be miserable in August when I am in Phoenix and not Lake Placid. Anyway if you know what the June week is let me know. Thanks

Figureskates
12-24-2002, 02:17 PM
Diane:

The June dates are 9-14....