View Full Version : What is the Skating name of your Pair or Ice-Dance team?

FSWer
12-17-2002, 10:53 PM
Hey gang. Even though I'm not a skater, I'mstill interested in wondering this. But what is the Skating name of your Pair or Ice-Dance team? Please suply both last names? I also do give respect to the ones that wish to remain unonimous.No bashing remarks please? Thanks.

CanAmSk8ter
12-18-2002, 02:58 PM
I don't know of anyone with a partner who is going to be willing to give out that info here unless they have already. But since there are so few girls in dance and pairs who actually have partners in the first place, I doubt we have more than one or two posters here who have partners to begin with.

Personally, I would recommend to anyone reading this, do not post your last name online. I worry that some of our youngest posters may not realize just what a bad idea that is.

kia
12-19-2002, 10:17 AM
I am Shirley Kickemintheshins and my partner is Ken Ardlyskate. We are an up and coming dance team although at the moment we are out with injury.lol

Mrs Redboots
12-19-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by CanAmSk8ter
I don't know of anyone with a partner who is going to be willing to give out that info here unless they have already. But since there are so few girls in dance and pairs who actually have partners in the first place, I doubt we have more than one or two posters here who have partners to begin with. I would agree, but I don't suppose those who skate with synchro teams, as I think some of us may :?: would mind posting that they skate with Team This or Team That. Synchro isn't for me, but I've got many friends who do skate it, and thoroughly enjoy it.

CanAmSk8ter
12-19-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by kia
I am Shirley Kickemintheshins and my partner is Ken Ardlyskate. We are an up and coming dance team although at the moment we are out with injury.lol

LOL! It actually took me a minute to get that.

arena_gal
12-19-2002, 01:19 PM
Thinking about this from a different direction, don't you notice that dance and pair teams get nicknamed? Jamie n' David, Shae & Vic, after they become known, they morph into this single named unit.

I like Leif & Lauren, it take me a moment when I'm looking at standings that I need to look for Gislason & Flynn.

FSWer
12-19-2002, 01:41 PM
HEY, CONGRATULATIONS Kia. I sure wish you luck.Also to everyone here, please remember everyone has a choice to post on this type of topic. People like me are only interested.

skaternum
12-20-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by FSWer
HEY, CONGRATULATIONS Kia. I sure wish you luck.

FSWer, Kia's post was a joke. Read the names of her team very carefully. :)

flo
12-20-2002, 11:14 AM
We had an adult ensemble team called "Fine Wine"
It was interesting.

jazzpants
12-20-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by kia

Hey, Kia! How's your shins coming along??? :lol:

kia
12-20-2002, 02:48 PM
My shins are fine its is Ken's that are sore but they are healing well

jazzpants
12-20-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by kia
My shins are fine its is Ken's that are sore but they are healing well

Yeah, and when his shin's healed, you can kick'em again!!! Tee hee hee... :P :lol:

kia
12-21-2002, 10:44 AM
That's for sure Jazzpants his legs always sems to be in the way. However it is the local pairs couple Anna Elbow-Indaface and Will Droppyu who have most problems. They just cant do the twist lifts without injury.

jazzpants
12-23-2002, 01:40 AM
Our Nationals lady, Furgecha Undawear, has been banned b/c it broke the rules on costumes in the USFSA rulebook. Geez, I wonder what her costume looks like... :P