View Full Version : My first ever skating pictures!

quarkiki2
12-12-2002, 02:49 PM
OK. My mother-in-law stopped by my lesson this past Saturday with her camera. She was at the mall taking pics of my nephew for his Christmas cards.

Anyway, she emailed them to me this morning and I'd love to share them with you, but don't know how! Any suggestions?

If all else fails, PM me with your email and I can email them.

They're not pictures of me doing anything too graceful or showy. I'm waving in one and I think, judging by the screwed up face in the other, I'm coming out of the mohawk sequence for the ISI Gamma test. And I'm not pregnant, just fat, LOL!

melanieuk
12-12-2002, 03:12 PM
I think you have to put your photos online first, then post another link here using the URL of your photo site.

You can post photos online here:
UK SKATERS (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKskaters/)
but you'll have to join first. It doesn't take long.

garyc254
12-12-2002, 04:12 PM
Thanks for e-mailing me your picture.

You're quite the cute girl!!!! :D

What a terrific smile, too!!! :D

garyc254
12-12-2002, 04:16 PM
BTW Good luck on your Beta & Gamma test.

Just give it your best!!!

It's sometime amazing where FO3's suddenly come from. :lol:

dbny
12-12-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by quarkiki2
Anyway, she emailed them to me this morning and I'd love to share them with you, but don't know how! Any suggestions?

Your ISP probably gives you a certain amount of space on their servers. If you're on AOL, I can walk you through uploading the pix. If you want to send them to me, I would be happy to upload them to one of my AOL spaces and post the link for you. Please email them anyway, because I would love to see them.