View Full Version : Kathy Casey seminar coming to nearby rink - input?

SpaMama
06-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Hi Everyone

Kathy is bringing her two day seminar to a nearby rink, and I am considering it for my pre pre dd. I would love some advise on any Knowldege/experience, etc you guys have may have had with her seminars.

Thanks

Spamama

Lenny2
06-29-2007, 03:14 PM
My novice level skater has been to two of Kathy's seminars, and we think her seminars are outstanding. I would recommend it for any level of skater. She really gives attention to each skater--which is difficult in a seminar setting. She also gives really good information that your skater can take home. I think it's a good idea for skaters to keep their training interesting by trying new things with visiting coaches and training camps. You'll get your money's worth out of Kathy.

Mrs Redboots
06-30-2007, 08:59 AM
Definitely take her!

flying~camel
07-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I know I'm a little late, but I did the 1-day KC clinic at my rink in 2005 and thought it was good.

I was only 1 of 3 adults in the clinic and we were lumped in with the pre-pre/prelim level kids, so I don't think I got as much out of it as I would have if there had been an adult-only group, but, for $30, I can't complain :)