View Full Version : Rinksiders Check-in

Figureskates
05-25-2002, 08:38 AM
Since FSW decided to melt down our ice rink and show us the door, it appears that we are all drifting over to here....

I like to make sure we have the entire cast of skaters here, so I am polling who is already here, who is currently missing and then contacting them...

Among the missing at this point are: Sally2blades, KathleenNK, DianeB. UHsk8ter, DBNY, Geanine, Arms Akimbo, Tashakat?, Garyc.....

I am sure I am overlooking a few. I have seen ChrisC on the member list...

TashaKat
05-25-2002, 11:29 AM
Am here!

Has anyone heard from/of FSWer?

L x

melanieuk
05-25-2002, 11:39 AM
[quote:5bdfe66913="TashaKat"]Am here!

L x[/quote:5bdfe66913]

There's an FSWer in the member list but I don't know if it's Dana or not.

flippet
05-25-2002, 02:17 PM
I think FSWer may have signed up here a couple of different times. Adrian says that he thinks Dana is here under dbuckley. We'll see...I'm sure Dana will post when he feels comfortable---and we'll all recognize him, I'm sure! :D

We ought to let LisaT know, even though she may not post much...I'll see if I think of others---I'll have to scan the list too, since people I think are 'missing' might actually be here.

Moto Guzzi
05-25-2002, 03:24 PM
I'm not a frequent poster on Rinkside, but I do enjoy reading everybody's posts and it's good to see that FSW people are finding their way here. FSW was the first board I joined--long before it was taken over by Iskater. I'm glad to be back on another Adrian Chew board. He's the best!

dbuckley
05-25-2002, 06:24 PM
Hi figureskates. DianeB now shows up as dbuckley. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again in August.

lizzz
05-25-2002, 08:47 PM
not sure how many places to check into especially since I didnt' post all that much anyway. but I'm here.. joeys pal!

regarding dana. I have a firend who has him on msn chat. I'll make suer he knows where everyone is! :o

dani
05-25-2002, 09:23 PM
BTW, I am DaniCox from rinkside

;-)

icetiff
05-26-2002, 01:45 PM
hey its nice to see people coming over to this board so it could be like fsworld.

Sandra L
05-26-2002, 04:43 PM
Hi Lizzz! Haven't seen you in a while!!

Thanks Adrian, for this board, I remember, when you needed to
move on from FSW, you gave us plenty of time to plan ahead,
that was very nice of you.

Now, our original Rinkside is scattered all over the place,
hopefully we will manage to gatter ourselves togheter again,
there is lots of Rinksiders "missing". :?

Anyway, I'm Sandra L everywhere I post!!

lizzz
05-26-2002, 06:57 PM
sandra!! I'll have to give you a call. Still skating???I hope so! :D

Sandra L
05-26-2002, 11:37 PM
Yep, still skating, but had to quit the team, and cut down on skating big time because of my work... I'm not even taking lessons anymore, since I don't have time to practice. But I'm trying to keep up at least once a week, so I'll try to make it to Callingwood or Kinsmen, yes, give me a call! see ya!!

sk8pics
05-27-2002, 08:04 AM
I'm here! Hopefully all the other regular posters will eventually get here, too.

At least, I hope this ends up in the right place, the screens are acting a little weird on my computer.

Pat

tazsk8s
05-27-2002, 08:16 AM
I occasionally posted under the handle tazsk8s on FSW. Checking in here and glad to see all these familiar names!

TashaKat
05-27-2002, 01:35 PM
[quote:93e81016de="TashaKat"]Am here!

L x[/quote:93e81016de]

I've had a couple of emails from him, I've given him links for here, Free Skate World and Yahoo Rinksiders :)

L x

CanAmSk8ter
05-27-2002, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone, it's me, UHsk8ter. Just wanted to say hi. I've claimed this name here and at Free Skate World, and at Figure Skating Universe. Incidentally, FSU has started a Skaters' Forum too. Anyone who's into elite dance, you should come over to FSU. The people there are hilarious.

dbuckley
05-27-2002, 08:55 PM
I tried to go over to FSUniverse, but got a message that they
are not accepting new registrations. Is it possible to read the
boards without registering?

db
05-27-2002, 10:22 PM
Hi All! :D It's DBNY, finally! I haven't had much time online, so I didn't find this board until just now. I've emailed garyc and geaning (smileyskates) with this URL. Already sent them Free Skate World and FSU, but this seems to be the place most of us are gathering. I feel like we are a nest of ants that has been stomped on and are scurrying around trying to rebuild. :evil: :evil: :evil: to iskater!

CanAmSk8ter
05-28-2002, 03:24 PM
[quote:f0615a4853="dbuckley"]I tried to go over to FSUniverse, but got a message that they
are not accepting new registrations. Is it possible to read the
boards without registering?[/quote:f0615a4853]

I'm not sure, but I think the registration should be open again in a few days. I have a feeling they just got overwhelmed with all us refugees.

flo
05-29-2002, 01:42 PM
Hi,
I'm here.
flo

Artistic Skaters
05-29-2002, 07:34 PM
dcden & manleywoman are missing. Has anyone seen blue111moon posting here yet?