View Full Version : Adult friendly clubs

orangechiffon
08-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Random question here, anyone know of adult friendly clubs in northern colorado? Lurking around the AN thread, I really want to pass bronze free and go to nationals. You guys made me LOL. I love alcohol, so I'll fit right in! I currently belong to a club that is not so friendly to adults and would hate to have my name announced as representing that club. Yes I am that petty. Errrr, I mean my current club is not a good fit for me. That sounds better. I was thinking I should e-mail all of the clubs within reasonable driving distance to ask how many adult skaters they have, and whoever has the most is probably pretty friendly. Any suggestions?
Thanks for any help!

Mr. Fan
08-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Not that it answers your question, but just a reminder that you don't need to actually compete in order to attend Nationals and have a blast hanging out with everyone. If you want to feel useful, you can be a go-fer for the competitors and be in the "entourage". All the fun, none of the pressure!

JulieN
08-24-2010, 01:10 AM
The most Adult friendly club in all of Colorado is probably Centennial Skating Club in Colorado Springs. I've been a member of the Denver Figure Skating Club for close to 20 years and I've been pretty happy with them. If you are looking further north, I think Fort Collins has an Open Adult synchro team so they must have several adult skaters with their club.