View Full Version : What was your experience meeting your very first chat Member like?

FSWer
08-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Ok. meeting up with a lurker on this Board at the Nutmeg Games gave me the idea for this thread. What I want to ask you all today (if it's happened to you that is) is....what was the experience meeting your very first chat Member like? How did it feel,what happened when you met,etc. Here's mine. First I'd like to say that I DID meet ANOTHER girl years ago. But I really won't coun't that. As it really wasn't much of an actual real meet. But more of a (try to introduce thing).So I'd REALLY say that at the Nutmeg Games was really my very FIRST OFFICAL Meeting with a chatmember. Who at least just lurks....and I MUST say that that the experience I had was really awsome!!!! It felt actually really GREAT!!!! Comfortable as a mater of fact!!!!! We got talking. We hugged. The chatmember/lurker even senced I was from the Board. Even said she's read my posts!!!! The only thing I forgot to tell her,which I'll add here. Just in case she reads this. Is that I thought her to be apsolutely....GORGOUS!!!! (Sorry if I spelled that wrong). In short...it felt really GREAT to meet my very first chatmember!!!! What about all of you?