View Full Version : FSWer's 2010 Nutmeg Games Report

FSWer
07-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Ok my fellow Skaters!!!! I just thought I'd post my Report from the Nutmeg Games today in Newington,CT. at Newington Ice Arena. I just want to say that I had a very good time,and that I got to see events in both the Blue and Red Rinks. All the Skaters I saw skated very,very well!!!...and I was very much impressed!!!! Some of the photos from the Events should be up now on the following website. http://www.actionphotos.com
With the rest hopefully being up by the end of the week.BTW. I just tried to access the page with the photos on the website. With no seccess. So if anyone here could please kindly access the website and find, and post the dirrect photo links to photos from all the July,10th 2010 Figure Skating events I would really appreciate it. BTW. I also found out today.. for anyone looking for the Tribute to Life 2009 DVD. it can now be ordered by sending a check or Money Order to CVP
183 Mooreland Rd.,Kensington,CT.
I also have some exciting news my friends!!! FSWer bumpped into not just A Skater at the Nutmeg Games today...BUT a Skater who also turns out (to not really be a Poster) to be one of our Board LERKERS!!!! Who has said she's read MY POST!!! So FSWer and a Lerker have MET!!! I must say that it WAS one of the most exciting things that has ever happened to me!! So if she reads this thread. I surely hope she is able to reply. As she seemed so nice. I surely also hope she decides in the future to register as a reg. member.
I am also not sure how many other skaters from the Games are on this Board. But I also just want to post here a specail note to all the Skaters who had competed today (July,10th), and congratulate them ALL (Medalist included) on all their hard work and accheavments (sorry if I spelLed that wrong). I want to also wish luck to ALL of you in the future!!!

Dana aka FSWer:

Skittl1321
07-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Going to see a competitions live is so cool. I'm glad you had a nice time!