View Full Version : New Skater Clothing Question

lilskater14
06-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi just starting to take ice skating lessons again. I used to Ice Skate until my rink shut down. I completly forgot what I need to wear as I was a tombooy when i was younger and skating. Im out of the loop and confused about what I can wear. I have iceskating pants ( chole nole), but what kind of jackets are good now, that things have changed and gotting better.

also what tshirts or long sleeves are good, im looking for tight ones thats show the body not lose fitting. Thank you

londonicechamp
06-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi

You can continue to wear your ice skating pants. As for jacket, you should be wearing a thin one, otherwise you are gonna sweat a lot. For me, I wear company t-shirt, track pants and jacket for my ice skating.

Hope that helps.

londonicechamp

Skate@Delaware
06-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Dressing in layers is good. Depending on the temperature of the rink, you can wear 2-3 layers and take them off as you get warm. I typically wear a short-sleeve t-shirt topped with a long-sleeved t-shirt and then my jacket. As I warm up I can remove jacket and my long-sleeved shirt. If I get cool I can pop on the appropriate layer.