View Full Version : Would you want to Partner up with a famous Pairs Skater looking for a Partner?

FSWer
05-09-2010, 09:28 PM
O-k. My friend and I were talking about this,so I thought I'd ask this. As this question also came to me today....What I'd like to ask you all today is...would you want to Partner up with a famous Pairs Skater looking for a Partner? For example...if a Pairs Skater split with their Partner. Please include what you think it might be like,and what you would want that skater to work with you on.

I myself would LOOOOOOOVE to be a famous Pairs Skaters Partner!!!! I would love for them to work with me on Death Spirals,Airplane, and Lasso Lifts.

Skittl1321
05-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Sure! I'd love to. But I'm not sure they'd want to partner up with me :)

Kat12
05-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes, if they could carry me under their arm or piggyback or something while they did all the skating! :) I promise I'd wave my arms and legs around in an artistic manner!

Mel On Ice
05-16-2010, 01:39 PM
I highly doubt Brooke Castille wants to toss me around :P

icestalker
05-19-2010, 09:14 PM
No, actually, I would not want to be thrown in the air and be expected to land on one foot. Plus, I can't stand how the man is practically holding the woman up in two person spins and in other choreography.

Anyway, I doubt they would want to partner with me! :lol:

Sessy
05-20-2010, 03:40 PM
No, anyone with THOSE skills, crazy enough to partner up with me, needs to be in a straightjacket in a padded cell, not on ice with sharp blades! :lol:

There's a... skills gap about the size of the grand canyon. :lol: