View Full Version : Who are your favorite Pairs Teams?

FSWer
05-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Ok,I want you all to vote today for your fav. Pairs Teams. Here's the list.

sk8ergalgal
05-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Other being Keauna McLaughlin and Rockne Brubaker as well as I am very excited to see how the new pair team of Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford does this season.

FSWer
05-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Other being Keauna McLaughlin and Rockne Brubaker as well as I am very excited to see how the new pair team of Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford does this season.

I didn't know Meagan had changed Partners. Who was she with before? Are there any photos of her with Eric? How long has she been paired with him?

sk8ergalgal
05-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Well I went to a meeting this past weekend and Meagan Duhamel was the guest speaker, she talked a lot about the past four years with Craig and how he had always planned to retire after the Vancouver 2010 Olympics so after the Four Continents Championships they called their partnership quits. She then began finding a new partner and her coaches set up a try out with Eric Radford. I guess things went well because they are a team now for sure. Its cool because they can both do triple lutzes!! They have been together now a couple of months. Its been hard for Meagan as she had still been doing shows with Craig up until this past week so she trained with Eric Monday to Friday and skated with Craig on weekends.