View Full Version : Fav. Skaters from each Discipline now/2 skaters from each you wish never Retired.

FSWer
04-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Ok fokes!!!! Today I want you to name your fav. Skaters from each Discipline now. Then I want you to name for me the 2 Skaters from each Discipline you wish never Retired. Please use the following format.......for example...for me it's...

My fav. Pairs Teams = Amanda Evora and Mark Ladwig Jessica Dube and Bryce Davidson Brooke Castile and Ben
Rena Inoue and John Baldwin

2 Pairs I wish never Retired = Katie Orscher and Garrett Lucash, Jamie Sale and David Perferire (sorry,I know that's spelled wrong). For these 2 Teams,I really wish they never Retired, because in short, both Teams had excellent skating ability and were really graceful on the ice. I saw no reason for any of them to decide to leave Skating.
-------------------------------------------------

Fav. Ice-Dancers now = not sure
2 Ice-Dance Teams I wish never Retired = not sure.
---------------------------------------------------

Fav. Freestylers now = Ashley Wagner
Rachael Flatt
Kimmie Meissner (if she still ends up skating)

2 Freestylers I wish never Retired = Tara Lipinski,
Michelle Kwan

For these 2...I wish they never Retired because they are both skaters I grew up with,and for at least Tara,I still have visions of her on the ice with her Spirals. ---------------------------------------------------

For Retired Skaters..please say why you wish they never did,and please only name 2....Ok people....GO!!!!