View Full Version : The 1961 Plane Crash-Part 2

FSWer
04-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Say,we have found the list of skaters/coaches on the Plane. But does anyone know if there is also any record of weather or not the Skater's equipment and luggage was ever recovered...and if so,what happened to their things (skates,skategaurds,dresses,etc.? If indeed those did survive?Thanks.

drskater
04-02-2010, 09:39 PM
I assume someone's already told you about the book Frozen in Time by Nikki Nichols? Ay any rate, I recall some photos and a few passages about recovered luggage, including skates.

FSWer
04-02-2010, 11:22 PM
I assume someone's already told you about the book Frozen in Time by Nikki Nichols? Ay any rate, I recall some photos and a few passages about recovered luggage, including skates.

I think I may have missed the post. I don't have the book though. Is anyone willing to please send me a copy? BTW. are there any links on-line telling about that?

Audryb
04-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Do you have a library card? Maybe your local library has the book, or can get it for you through interlibrary loan. You can get almost any book at the library.

FSWer
04-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Do you have a library card? Maybe your local library has the book, or can get it for you through interlibrary loan. You can get almost any book at the library.

BTW. is that exactly what the books about? The plane crash? Or is it just covered in it?

FSWer
04-05-2010, 08:44 PM

Say btw. are there any pics of the skaters that were onthat plane from when they skated?