View Full Version : What do you think it might be like to DO your fav. Lifts in Pairs?

FSWer
03-23-2010, 07:22 PM
O-k. Sk8joyful gave me the idea for this thread. I have asked you what your fav. Lifts in Pairs ARE....NOW I want you to tell me what you think it might be like to DO your fav. Lifts. Please ue the following format...My fav. Lifts are the Airplaine Lift,Lasso one handed Lift,and the Star. Being a Male I can only say this from a bottom point of veiw...LOL...get it? That is...I surely would LOVE holdng my girl up by 1 hand,either which way. However pretending to be on the oppisite end (on the top). What I THINK it might be like is (Airplaine Lift)... being able to lay flat up in the air,just taking the time to pretend to fly, (Lasso Lift)...sitting up there,enjoying myself on top of my Partner's hand,or (Star Lift).... possiblly even wondering if I was going to fall sideways, from just being held up with one hand by my Partner on my arm. So that's MY veiw of what it might be like. What about all of YOU?!!