View Full Version : Just a sweet note to all my Fellow "On Ice Skaters".

FSWer
02-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Say,it's been a long while since I've done this. So I believe it's time for a update. I just want to say to all my Fellow "On Ice Skaters" that thanks to all of you...I have accomplished a way lot more with my Skating, then I would have without you. Yes I must say that a lot of credit does go to myself. From trying,taking lessons,reading Skatebooks,etc. But HECK!!!! Without you all...it surely would have taken me longger. As I find you all to be the BEST help I've ever gotten off-ice. I also direct this to any new Members of our Board who are Skaters hee,who did indeed just join us and offer even THEIR help. I really DO feel the trust in all of you. Because of all of you,I now have my first REAL Pair of SkateGaurds!!!..and along with myself praticing...because of your help...there are even some moves I can now do. Or at least do better!!! You surely have coached me off the ice!! As I've said in my other thread. I surely hope to find some of you that are willing to come watch me skate in Newington. You all are the BEST!!!!!

Your Friend;

Dana