View Full Version : Feedback Needed / Jump 'n Style and Revella

sk8tmum
02-08-2010, 06:14 PM
In my neverending quest to clothe my son in reasonably priced skating wear, I discovered that both of these companies are now making some male skatewear basics that don't seem terribly overpriced (compared to custom!).

Any feedback on quality/customer service/etc etc etc? I realize that the men's line may not have been a popular item to order, however, if you've dealt with them for women's wear that would be relevant (especially because my daughter spotted a dress or two that she liked ...)

twokidsskatemom
02-08-2010, 09:50 PM
My son has used Revella before, in fact we just ordered a pair of pants from them.Shipped out right away, good quality.Maybe run a bit small.They are big sellers in the NWR.They have been making boys clothes for a long time, at least 8/9 years or so.
What size are you looking for?
HTH

PinkLaces
02-08-2010, 11:09 PM
My DD has a couple of Jump N Style Dresses and had a pair of their pants. She does not like their pants because they fit super tight and she doesn't like the fabric (she prefers Chloe Noel). Some of the girls dresses run a bit small - the ones with the ruching(sp?).

They are somewhat local to us and we have had a pretty good experience with them. DD tried on one of the then new dresses at a competition. She wanted it in black and green, but they only had black and pink in her size. They told us that they had one in her size at a different comp. If it didn't sell, they would send it to us. The problem was we wanted it for a competition that was 2 weeks away. They called us 2 days later. It didn't sell and they mailed it to us that day. That was this past summer. It is still one of my DD's favorite dresses. Her other favorite was made by them as well. They are both well made and good quality.

sk8tmum
02-09-2010, 05:37 AM
My son has used Revella before, in fact we just ordered a pair of pants from them.Shipped out right away, good quality.Maybe run a bit small.They are big sellers in the NWR.They have been making boys clothes for a long time, at least 8/9 years or so.
What size are you looking for?
HTH

Pants aren't a problem; we have them custom made, as our lady has a knack of putting grow room in, and absolutely nothing off-the-rack fits him, from any manufacturer - combine that with a very picky coach who has definite ideas on fit and line. As for size, well, he's 5'9" at present, thus, we'll be looking at the men's range.

twokidsskatemom
02-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Pants aren't a problem; we have them custom made, as our lady has a knack of putting grow room in, and absolutely nothing off-the-rack fits him, from any manufacturer - combine that with a very picky coach who has definite ideas on fit and line. As for size, well, he's 5'9" at present, thus, we'll be looking at the men's range.
We have some shirts from them as well, nice and form fitting.