View Full Version : Any Silver Pairs planning on going to Adult Sectionals??

rlichtefeld
12-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Sara and I are trying to figure out which Adult Sectional to do this year. We would like to compete where there will be other Silver Pair teams competing.

Right now it appears that Yahiro and Scibilia are doing Mids. Any others at Mids?

Anyone doing Easterns?

Easterns are an easy drive from Atlanta, but I'd rather fly to be able to compete with another team.

Thanks.

Rob

flo
12-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Good question. Any golds going?

rlichtefeld
12-18-2009, 01:29 PM
I heard from Lauren and Larry and they are planning on attending Mids. The Normans are thinking about it, but not sure.

Les said that he and Ellen will probably do Mids. I think they are Gold.

But, I haven't heard of any pairs teams planning on Easterns at this point. Tim M. said that he and Stephanie aren't going.

Dennis did write to me that you two are considering it.

Rob

flo
12-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Hmmm. We were going to skip the New Year's event for Eastern's as we were concerned that there would be no pairs registered. Is there any provision for changes to another section in the event there is no competition?

NoVa Sk8r
12-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Tara and I are planning to skate in championship pairs at Easterns (if her schedule allows; she is in nursing school). We had considered doing NYI but were afraid there would be no entrants. I will ask her again if she wants to do this comp, as the deadline is fast approaching.

flo
12-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks. We were not planning on doing the championship event, but the open event. The New Years event would be nice, but very few entries last year. We just want to get a chance to compete before nats.

flo
12-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi,
Does anyone have a link to the mids open application?
thanks

flying~camel
12-31-2009, 03:22 PM
The Mids non-qual announcement is at http://iwsafsc.org/amids10_nonqualifying.html.

flo
01-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Thanks. I had followed the link on the USFSA site.
I think we'll be going out to mids.