View Full Version : Looking for a particular pair of skating tights

harmony
11-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for a special kind of tights... They go over the boot, but not ALL the way over. They fit like se_ku pants fit; the tights just go over the back of the boot. Almost like stirrups, but not quite. Wow, I hope that's not too vague.

Does anyone have any idea? Someone mentioned that they were Capezio, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere online, and I've tried almost any brand I can think of...

Thanks!

Audra

ibreakhearts66
11-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I think you just need to buy a pair of footless tights. I've been able to pull those down over the heel of the boot. I haven't heard of any tights quite like you describe, just footless tights that can cover either the top of the boot or pull all the way down.

AFAIK, most of the major skating tight brands make footless tights. Hope this helped!

daisies
11-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I have the tights you describe, and they are just footless tights, but the legs are so long that there's enough to pull over the heel of the boot and most of the laces on top -- and have long legs! They are made by Bloch. The style number isn't inside my tights, and I don't have the packaging anymore, but this seems to be the only footless tight that Bloch makes now, so this might be it:

http://www.blochworld.com/shop/p-339-endura-footless.aspx

(Although mine use the A,B,C,D sizing, and now they use P,S,M,L, so I honestly don't know if they're the same.)

Morgail
11-13-2009, 09:37 PM
I just use over the boot tights, pull the back of the tights over the heel, and fold the front part (the part that goes over the toe of the book) under. Bonus: it makes the OTB tights last longer because I'm not constantly ripping the toe area with the toepick of the opposite skate.