View Full Version : Beatles Instrumental Music

flo
09-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know of any good and strong Beatles instrumental music? Most of what I've heard sounds too "night at the pops". I'm looking for something more similar to the original music, like the "live and Let Die" arrangement for the bond movie.
Thanks!

RachelSk8er
09-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know of any good and strong Beatles instrumental music? Most of what I've heard sounds too "night at the pops". I'm looking for something more similar to the original music, like the "live and Let Die" arrangement for the bond movie.
Thanks!

I've heard tons used for synchro so I know it exists, although I have no idea where it came from. Maybe try the Cirque du Soleil Beatles show Love? Not sure if there is instrumental in there or not. You could also try Vitamin String Quartet, I'm sure they have a Beatles tribute, although it would be string music.

Isk8NYC
09-28-2009, 07:16 PM
I also suggest the "Love" album - nice arrangements and splicing. You can cull an instrumental cut from the longer tracks.

Did you check out the Karaoke versions?

flo
09-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks. I really like the karaoke versions, but they don't have the main melody.
I'll check these out!

Skittl1321
09-29-2009, 07:56 AM
Are you at a level that can use lyrics now? It's possible you won't NEED an instrumental, if you don't mind change :)

flo
09-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi,
We're under IJS, so we can't use lyrics.
Thanks!

w.w.west
09-29-2009, 09:10 AM
If you search "symphonic rock", you should come up with some good choices. I skated to "Ruby Tuesday" by the Rolling Stones years ago for my freestyle and loved it. It is very strong. It's off this cd: http://www.amazon.com/Symphonic-Rock-British-Invasion-Vol/dp/B000003D2T/ref=pd_sim_m_1

There are other choices of symphonic rock at Amazon too.

Good luck!

flo
09-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks!.......

pedonskates
10-03-2009, 02:18 AM
I have skated to 2 different Beatles songs.
One was Eleanor Rigby from Arthur Fiedler and Boston Pops.
The other was from a CD called "Pop Go the Beatles" by the Royal Philharmonic. I believe that CD has a good Live and Let Die.

flo
10-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks. I've downloaded some of these pieces and also Simon and Garfunkel. Along with a couple classical pieces, I've given these to our coach, and we'll all get together for a decision soon.
Thanks for all the help!

icedancer2
10-04-2009, 05:31 PM
I have skated to 2 different Beatles songs.
One was Eleanor Rigby from Arthur Fiedler and Boston Pops.
The other was from a CD called "Pop Go the Beatles" by the Royal Philharmonic. I believe that CD has a good Live and Let Die.

Live and Let Die is not the Beatles. It is Paul McCartney and Wings - FYI.