View Full Version : Amazing kid.

londonicechamp
09-19-2009, 04:12 AM
Hi

When I went for my ice skating practice on thursday this week, I saw an amazing (about) 6 year old little girl doing a program with her coach. The little girl had chosen very nice music, had fantastic camel spin, double jumps, and sit change sit spin etc. She was doing her program more than 3 times. She only needed her coach to remind her to push. Other than that, I think that the little girl did excellently in her program.

Quite a number of spectators clapped their hands, when the little girl finished her program.

The little girl was skating with a lot of joy on her face. :D

londonicechamp

Mrs Redboots
09-19-2009, 06:24 AM
It's always lovely when a child is obviously having fun - all too often, you see the parents shooing them back on to the ice every few minutes, and you wonder why they bother. We have a little one who only started a few months ago, but who works every moment she's on the ice and almost never goofs off, and she really is going to be good if she can keep her momentum going!

Skate@Delaware
09-19-2009, 08:17 AM
I love to see little kids skating like that! Even the ones that can barely stay upright on their skates who are having the time of their lives are a blast! I love teaching that kind of group they make it fun.