View Full Version : What are you working on with your Partner?

FSWer
09-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Ok people!!! If your a Pairs or Ice-Dancer. What I want to know from you today is...what you are working on with your Partner. Please include Level,and if you do Pairs or Ice-Dance.

flo
09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi there,
We compete at gold pairs. Yesterday we spent quite a bit of time on edges and footwork. Lots of rockers and counters! We also worked on a new spin entry.

What are you working on?

Mrs Redboots
09-09-2009, 04:41 AM
We are working on the dances we'll need for this autumn's competitions, including our free dance.

Clarice
09-09-2009, 05:23 AM
I also do ice dance. We're working on passing the tests we need to qualify for the US Adult Nationals.

Skate@Delaware
09-09-2009, 07:03 AM
My dance partner (who is also my husband) had an off-ice accident a few years back and hasn't skated since-but lately he has been trying to get the nerve to get back on the ice. Once he does he will need to get his basics down so we will both be working on: edges and footwork. I don't see any plans to compete this year, maybe next year but it will most likely be an ISI Couple event.

CoachPA
09-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Discipline: Ice dance
Level: International
Working on: Silver Samba and Rhumba (getting them ready to test)

herniated
09-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Ice dance, working on bronze dances with coach. And working on not knocking him over! :lol:Only kidding but that is part of it.