View Full Version : Harlick skates in Australia? Do these have custom orthotics?

Deb in Oz
06-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Hey Aussies, does anyone know if you can be fitted for Harlicks in Australia, and if so, where? I know you can order them on the net, but can you actually go to a retailer and see the boots anywhere?

I am interested in their orthotic insoles.... anyone know if they are custom made to your feet or a stock standard orthotic?

Deb

kander
06-30-2009, 01:26 AM
Hey Aussies, does anyone know if you can be fitted for Harlicks in Australia, and if so, where? I know you can order them on the net, but can you actually go to a retailer and see the boots anywhere?

I am interested in their orthotic insoles.... anyone know if they are custom made to your feet or a stock standard orthotic?

Deb

I'd recommend calling or emailing directly to Harlick with your questions. You can find them at www.harlick.com (http://www.harlick.com)

katz in boots
06-30-2009, 03:44 AM
Out of interest I had a look at the 'locate a dealer' section on Harlick's site. Australia is not an option, so they may not have a distributer here.
I recommend emailing them directly with your questions.