View Full Version : Adult Easterns..anyone know where yet?

herniated
05-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi all,
I know it's a bit early but was wondering if there was any talk on where Easterns will be. Any clubs out there bidding for it and want to share?

Selfishly I'm trying to see if it's possible for me to go.:)

rsk8d
05-27-2009, 07:43 PM
DITTO! Only competing if it's in New Englands this year- I'd love to know any info.

jazzpants
05-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Same here with PCAS too!!! Just want to know if it's home based or not for me... I haven't heard anything so I don't know... :P If it IS home based, I might have to come out of my self-imposed hiatus just b/c my coaches will be on my case if I chose NOT to compete!!! (Sorry! No money!!! :halo: )

daisies
05-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Bids for adult sectionals are not even due yet. The deadline is June 1. Stay tuned!

looplover
05-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Ooh, I'd totally go to New England even though I'm in NC, because my family always nags me to watch me skate (though I don't know that I'd want them there! yikes). They're all over New England. Could be scary actually. OK maybe I'd rather have easterns be somewhere in, say, Tennesee. Only my ex boyfriend lives in TN and he won't go. :halo:

techskater
05-28-2009, 06:20 PM
Tennessee is a Mids state

looplover
05-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Tennessee is a Mids state

Then I can't escape them!

I'll just have to ban people again :-P

Petlover
05-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Then I can't escape them!

I'll just have to ban people again :-P

Looplover, if you have people who you don't want to come and they show up anyway, you can borrow Buddy and he will bite them, ha ha!

herniated
05-29-2009, 06:56 PM
If you don't tell anyone...no one will come. lol Or if you tell them too late, they will not come. Or, just tell them it makes you nervous when friends/family are watching. That's what I do.:twisted: