View Full Version : Which skater that you grew up with from each Discipline would you want to coach you?

FSWer
05-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Ok people!!! I've asked you which skater. As well as just which retired skater you would want to have coach you.....Now I want you to name for me the one skater from each Discipline that you grew up with (a skater that you were a fan of when you first became a skating fan) that you would love to have coach you in each of the Disciplines. Please name only 1 skater per Discipline. For me I'd say it would be.....Tara Lipinski = Freestyle

Pairs = Katia Gordeeva

Dance = Not sure.

Ok people....GO!!!!!

rsk8d
05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Paul Wylie- I used to train with him and the Scotvolds, and he used to run our power skating classes- killer! Not only a fine technician but a very kind man. Has started to prove himself coaching down in NC... it'll be interesting to see some of hils skaters.

sk8ryellow
05-31-2009, 05:33 PM
I wouldn't trade my coach for the world, that means not even for a retired famous skater!:P

Mrs Redboots
06-02-2009, 05:44 AM
Me neither, but oh, how I loved working with skaters from the Ice Theatre of New York last year! And I do love having an occasional lesson from someone else, whether or not they were a famous skater.

But I should really, really, love to have Chris Dean choreograph our free dance!

SkaterBird
06-02-2009, 10:59 AM
I wouldn't trade my coach for anything either, but if I could have a famous skater from my past co-coach me it would probably have to be Randy Gardner or Robin Cousins. Or Lisa-Marie Allen, who was just so gorgeous on the ice!:bow: