View Full Version : Anyone know how Lovepairs is doing?

phoenix
05-24-2009, 03:47 PM
Just was thinking of her the other day. Has anyone had any contact w/ her?

Black Sheep
05-24-2009, 04:08 PM
It's hard to believe it's been over a year since that accident in Lake Placid.

I wonder if lovepairs still wears her bejeweled brace. :halo:

Debbie S
05-24-2009, 08:37 PM
I believe she is now back on the ice. Perhaps pairman will respond to this thread when he sees it. Lovepairs posts on FSU, so you could PM her there, and I imagine you could e-mail her through the pairs site.

katz in boots
05-25-2009, 03:40 AM
Thanks for starting this thread Phoenix, I wondered myself how she was going. As her PM is blocked, I couldn't ask her directly.

It'd be great to hear from her how her recovery has progressed.

pairman2
05-25-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi Everyone
Thanks for asking!
Lovepairs was officially pronounced as healed and repaired by her Nuerologist back in early April and is on the ice. She has some intermittant lingering soreness, particularly in bad weather, from hard chairs or having to stay in a position too long, but otherwise, to see her on the ice, you'd hardly know that she was ever injured except that she's re-working her skill sets over time, avoiding most jumping for now etc. We're back to our basic pairs drills, which was our summer routine in years past anyway. So everything is just relaxed now. The bejewled brace went into retirement back last summer.
Pairman2

mdvask8r
05-25-2009, 12:40 PM
How great is THAT!! Welcome back to the ice, lovepairs!! Thanks for your report pairman.

katz in boots
05-26-2009, 03:18 AM
That's fabulous news !!!
Thanks for updating us Pairman2.