View Full Version : State games of america

sk8rpinkLisa
05-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Are there any adults competing State Games of America in Colorado in August? I'm doing restricted Gold. Putting together a new program. Fun fun Hoo Aahh

sk8ryellow
05-11-2009, 01:06 PM
oh................................................ ................................yay dots.............................................. .........................

Skate@Delaware
05-11-2009, 02:17 PM
I wonder how that works if your state doesn't have a sport you want to compete in, if you can register through a neighboring state? I sent an email asking that last year but never heard back from them.....

sk8ryellow
05-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Are you talking about state games or state games of america? I know the lady, Lisa Landon, who is running it and I see her often so I can ask her for you if you mean state games of america

sk8rpinkLisa
05-13-2009, 04:40 PM
You can compete under another state as long as there is an agreement.

Skate@Delaware
05-14-2009, 12:27 PM
You can compete under another state as long as there is an agreement.

That is what I was wondering, but I think at this time I won't be able to. I'm pretty sure that either this fall or next spring I will be in clinicals and will be lucky to even drive by the rink, let alone skate.

Maybe once I'm done with school and working (and have a schedule that works for training & skating....)