View Full Version : Affordable makeup??

sk8ergalgal
04-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew about any affordable makeup they have that they swear by for skating competitions?? Prefferably something cheap that I could possibly get like at Walmart or something.. I am looking for cover up, mascara, eye liner and eye shadow. Thanks all help appreciated. :)

ibreakhearts66
04-26-2009, 12:32 AM
NYX cosmetics work quite well. I don't think they sell that line at Walmart, but I know they sell it at Ulta (if there's one near you). The website also has a store locator (http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/StoreLocator.htm). They have tons of colors, and good quality too. It's not as good as, say, MAC, but IMHO, it's the best you can get for the price. Solo eyeshadows start at $5.00, trios go for $8.00. Eyeliners start at $3.00.

techskater
04-26-2009, 08:54 AM
I use Loreal HIP

herniated
04-26-2009, 09:02 AM
I love loreal lip stick. It's about $8-$9 sometimes it goes onsale. I use Maybelline mascara whick works great and is very reasonable. And foundations/blush/ eyeshadow...I really like loreal. :lol:

Skate@Delaware
04-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Sometimes drug stores put their makeup on BOGO "buy one-get one free" and you can get foundation and something else for the same price as one thing at walmart. Just check the price to make sure it wasn't jacked up first.

I like Revlon colorstay, Loreal HIP, NYC.

TiggerTooSkates
04-27-2009, 10:59 PM
When I used to sing and do stage shows, Max Factor was my foundation of choice. They INVENTED stage makeup.