View Full Version : What do you remember and like MOST about the moves of your fav. Retired Pair Teams?

FSWer
02-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Ok fellow Skaters!!!! What I want to know from you today is....."What do you remember,and what did you like MOST about the moves of your fav. Retired Pairs Skaters? Please name Pair Teams,as well as specify the names of the moves you liked,as well as why. For me I must say that for my fav. Retired Pairs which were ....

Katie Orsche and Garrett Lucush
Jmie Sale and David Perfer (sorry,can't spell that without looking at it)

I remember their Airplaine Lifts and Deaf Spirals and enjoyed them the most because to me those moves were really them!!!! Seemed like both Teams did them ALL the time!!! It really made them COOL!!!! I guess that's mine. I'll add more as we go. But for now people. Just that....GO!!!!

niupartyangel
02-18-2009, 07:27 PM
No specific move, but I adored the artistry and overall look of Gordeeva and Grinkov. I read her biography (My Sergei) and I cried buckets afterwards because his life was cut off so short...I'm glad Katia has moved on and has a beautiful family (and married to Ilia Kulik, lol).

I also like Shen and Zhao (sp?) from China. I especially love the crazy heights on their throws and triple twists. She'd be like over the boards 8O

FSWer
02-18-2009, 07:37 PM
No specific move, but I adored the artistry and overall look of Gordeeva and Grinkov. I read her biography (My Sergei) and I cried buckets afterwards because his life was cut off so short...I'm glad Katia has moved on and has a beautiful family (and married to Ilia Kulik, lol).

I also like Shen and Zhao (sp?) from China. I especially love the crazy heights on their throws and triple twists. She'd be like over the boards 8O

I agree with you Angel. I forgot about them. I really also loved their throws too.

flo
02-18-2009, 07:38 PM
My favorite pair is G&G. They skated like one. My favorite program was Vocalise.