View Full Version : Ice Dance Class in Westchester County, NY

RoaringSkates
02-11-2009, 01:16 PM
The Hickory Hill FSC, out of the Harvey School Rink in Katonah, NY, is offering an ice dance class that I like to call, "Learn to Skate with Skating Royalty", because the folks who teach it tend to be former - or current - Worlds and Olympic competitors from a whole host of nations. I don't know who, specifically, will be teaching it this time, but it'll be someone who skates at that level.

Sessions run from Feb 15 through March 22, Sunday mornings from 10 - 11am. Includes a lesson, plus a half hour practice time, and refreshments. $120.00 for the six sessions.

This is the class I took when I first started ice dancing. It's extremely cool. You will see ice dance royalty while you are skating on this session. It's worth it for the voids alone.

If interested, PM me and I'll send you the contact info. Or get the contact info off the club website at www.hhfsc.org. Or hell, just show up.

herniated
02-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Can you just skate 'some' of the Sundays? Or do you have to commit to the whole 6 sessions? I'd love to go...