View Full Version : Help finding a product I saw in skating magazine

momof3chicks
02-08-2009, 01:11 PM
to make it easier to hold the blade in catch foot spirals and biellmans. My young dd always lets go because it is hurting her hand.

I saw this little piece of plastic or rubber (clear) that goes onto the spot where fingers hold the blade. Can anyone find a weblink for this?

twokidsskatemom
02-08-2009, 03:13 PM
to make it easier to hold the blade in catch foot spirals and biellmans. My young dd always lets go because it is hurting her hand.

I saw this little piece of plastic or rubber (clear) that goes onto the spot where fingers hold the blade. Can anyone find a weblink for this?

prolux.com ``I think.They are having a sale this month.If you cant find it I will look it up. We have them!

momof3chicks
02-08-2009, 03:31 PM
prolux.com ``I think.They are having a sale this month.If you cant find it I will look it up. We have them!

That was it, thanks!

FigureSk8Dad
02-08-2009, 07:08 PM
prolux.com .... We have them!

Twokidsskatemom, do they work for you? I mean, are they reducing the pain? My dd has the same problem and I have considered these. IIRC, they are taped in place. Have you had any issues with them coming loose? Are they accepted by the skating community (i.e. no issues with coaches or judges)?