View Full Version : Pairs Skater you'ld Partner with from the past/Pairs Skater you'ld Partner with now.

FSWer
01-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Ok fellow skaters and people!!! This is all hyphophedical. But if you could choose and could have just one Pairs Skater from the Past and just one Pairs Skater now (they don't need to be from a split Team,they can still be with their Partner). Who would they be? Please only name one from the past and present. For me I'd say....Katie Orscher for my Partner from the Past...

Amanda Evora as my Partner now.

Ok people...GO!!!!!

Thin-Ice
01-29-2009, 08:51 AM
OK, I'll play: IF (and it's a big "if") I were shorter... I would love to have skated pairs with Randy Gardner. I'm not sure there's anyone currently skating I would trust to lift me right now (but that's more about me than any of their pair-skating-skills).

jazzpants
01-29-2009, 02:47 PM
NO ONE!!! ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(okay, maybe my choreographer or my NYC coach, since they're taller than me... but don't tell 'em that....)

herniated
01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Hmmm... the late Sergei Grinkov from the past and now... Rockne Brubaker.

liz_on_ice
01-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Hmmm... the late Sergei Grinkov from the past and now... Rockne Brubaker.

Brubaker is a cutie, but too short. John Baldwin is at least my size, but I wouldn't let him pick up my dirty laundry. I'm thinking Zhao Hongbo :yum:

herniated
01-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Brubaker is a cutie, but too short. John Baldwin is at least my size, but I wouldn't let him pick up my dirty laundry. I'm thinking Zhao Hongbo :yum:

You are Hysterical!!:lol: Brubaker isn't too short for me, just right- if I was like 20 years younger. lol :lol: I agree about John Baldwin, not the most attractive dude.