View Full Version : FrankR..anyone heard from him?

herniated
01-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Has anyone heard from FrankR? He hasn't posted in a while and wondering if he is Ok?

doubletoe
01-22-2009, 05:52 PM
He's having to take a break from skating for a little while as he gets his teaching career going and spends more time helping his mother, but hopes to be back to skating next season.

jazzpants
01-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Has anyone heard from FrankR? He hasn't posted in a while and wondering if he is Ok?
He is fine, but taking a break skating at the moment. He's going thru a career change (going into teaching) that will impacts his budget temporarily. He tells me that he should be back skating again once he's settled in his new career.... well at least I hope that's the case. 8O

(LOL!!! doubletoe has much faster typing speed than me!!! It's even on record on Typing Speed app on Facebook!!! :P )

doubletoe
01-22-2009, 06:01 PM
He is fine, but taking a break skating at the moment. He's going thru a career change (going into teaching) that will impacts his budget temporarily. He tells me that he should be back skating again once he's settled in his new career.... well at least I hope that's the case. 8O

(LOL!!! doubletoe has much faster typing speed than me!!! It's even on record on Typing Speed app on Facebook!!! :P )

Yeah, I took "advanced typing" in 9th grade because I realized that would be a class that didn't give homework, LOL!

Bill_S
01-23-2009, 06:01 AM
He's going thru a career change (going into teaching) that will impact his budget temporarily.

As a teacher, I had to smile at this.

I've been teaching since I left my engineering job in the late '80s, and I'm still waiting for the "impact his budget temporarily" part to pass. :)

herniated
01-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks guys for the update and glad he is well. Tell him herniated says hello!!