View Full Version : Here's a riddle:

Black Sheep
01-15-2009, 05:45 PM
Why did the boy stare at the can of frozen orange juice?
It said CONCENTRATE! :lol:

I was thinking of that bad little joke on the ride home from the rink today. If I don't CONCENTRATE while running through my Gold program, I mess elements up!

That is all. ;)

dbny
01-15-2009, 07:30 PM
LOL. It seems to me the difficulty with figure skating is that until your body is trained enough, there are too many things to successfully concentrate on at the same time.

SkaterBird
01-15-2009, 10:19 PM
At the moment I concentrate mostly on staying on my skates!::roll:

Thin-Ice
01-16-2009, 03:26 AM
LOL. It seems to me the difficulty with figure skating is that until your body is trained enough, there are too many things to successfully concentrate on at the same time.

Or as I tell my coach from time to time "There are too many body parts involved in this sport".:D

liz_on_ice
01-16-2009, 07:48 AM

:roll: my coach expects me to simultaneously concentrate on fixing my skating hip, free foot, left shoulder and right earlobe.

hanca
01-16-2009, 08:34 AM
:roll: my coach expects me to simultaneously concentrate on fixing my skating hip, free foot, left shoulder and right earlobe.

I have just one brain, but I am expected to think separately about two legs, two arms and one head (where are you looking, don't look at the ice!) That's only one fift of the brain for each body part. Not good.

Mrs Redboots
01-17-2009, 09:07 AM
I keep pointing out to my coach that if I concentrate on my shoulders, I forget to point my free leg..... There are definitely too many body parts involved in this sport!