View Full Version : Bra question - sports bra or normal bra? also, where to buy?

Kay
12-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey ladies,

ok, after a lengthy, sometimes giggly, conversation in the dressing room after yesterday morning's practice, I thought I would pose the question here: do most of you wear sports bras or regular bra's during competition??

Here are a few highlites from the conversation, feel free to comment because I would certainly love to here some thoughts or responses:

Practice: most indicated definitely a sports bra, this seemed to be across the board, as warm-ups cover any straps, they are dri-fit for long practices, and the support is needed for so many jumps.

Competition: this is where the primary discussion seemed to land. some girls indicated that they don't wear a bra at all, because their dress doesn't allow it and their dress gives them enough support. others indicated they wear a normal bra, because it is easy to hide, can be bought in nude colours to hide, and gives a nice shape. another indicated that shes wears a super slim nude-colour sports-bra-like running body suit to give support, because it has thin straps and you don't get a seem-line, or have to wear underwear, preventing white-walls as well.

the giggles ensued when the guys weighed in on their opinions, from one guy being shocked that his pairs partner didn't wear a bra in competition, to another who thought that bras were "built in" to dresses. most of them were quite perplexed that this was such an issue.

Actually, while we're discussing bra's - does anyone have a preferred supporting bra, either a sports bra or a normal bra? I am a 34DD, so a lot of support is required... I normally find bra's at LaSenza, and just hunt for sports bra's at a variety of sports places. Is there anywhere other than LaSenza to find a good coverage/supportive bra?

Skate@Delaware
12-07-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm a B-cup but at 46-years old I do wear a bra anytime I step out of the house <g>

I wear a regular "nice" bra, not a sports bra (they squish me too much and make me look like I don't have anything).

Depending on my dress, I will either wear flesh- or clear-colored straps.

sk8lady
12-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Whoa! Don't know nuthin' about no 34DD!! I wear a regular bra (34B) unless the dress requires a low back, and then I wear the largest size bra with a see-through plastic strap across the back and invisible straps. Although I did have one of the backs break once when I was putting on my dress for a competition. Luckily I had a sewing kit with me and it held together. Why do they think a "large" means "large if you are completely flat-chested and wear a 30A"??

sk8lady
12-07-2008, 08:30 PM
And I got most of my bras at the Intimacy bra place in Chicago (Water Tower). It was featured on an Oprah Winfrey show and they really did a pretty good job of picking out bras for me.

jenlyon60
12-07-2008, 08:30 PM
It is possible to have a well-fitting bra sewn into a skating dress.

I used to do only dance, so I just wore a minimizer bra (rather than a "sports bra") under my test/competition dresses. My dresses were custom made (because stock dresses didn't fit), so my dressmaker designed my dresses so that I could wear a proper bra underneath.

However, I also do several intense work-outs at a gym each week, at which I do need to wear sports bras. I find that the Moving Comfort sports bras seem to be the best for me (I wear a 40D). I have seen some Moving Comfort sports bras at sporting goods stores such as Dicks and Modells, but not in my size (they seem to stop at a 38 bra band). So I order them online. Zappos carries them with excellent service, also Title 9 Sports.

Hope this helps.

Skittl1321
12-07-2008, 09:06 PM
I wear a regular bra during competition, often a strapless or backless/halter. I need to wear a bra in everyday life (I'm not that tiny anymore) but probably wouldn't wear one with a costume that fit tight enough to provide support, except for the cold.

During practice I wear a normal bra if I'm in a t-shirt, a racer back bra if I'm wearing a tank top, and a strapless bra if I'm in a dress, it stays up just fine. I don't really like sports bras- they squeeze the back fat, and I find that to be very yucky.

AgnesNitt
12-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Given my need for support (36 C -- big front porch, weight lifters back), I can recommend a good source for bras: Herroom.com. They show how the bras will fit under different kinds of necklines, armholes, etc. Also have bras with 'invisible' straps and backs (usually clear plastic).
Maidenform 8819 -- invisible straps and low back option. Lilyette 934 is a variant. Le Mystere Nude Back Convertible Bra 1155 for those with really revealing costumes.
If you are really stuck, try Fredericks of Hollywood. They have the COMBINATION CONVERTIBLE BRA with clear straps and back, and extra clear straps for converting regular bras,.
I don't know a source for body glue. That's used by dancers and beauty contestants to hold their costumes in place, it would seem to be handy.

I'm kind of curious, of the male skaters how many confessed to wearing a dance belt?

looplover
12-07-2008, 10:44 PM
At a 34 barely B, I hardly need the support -

but, those skating dresses REALLY flatten everything out.

I swear by the Victoria's Secret stick on strapless bra. Keeps me from looking like a 9 year old, and though pricy, lasts quite a while :lol:

jazzpants
12-08-2008, 02:37 AM
I wear VS "Very Sexy" strapless (or clear strap) bras. They have these gel inserts, so I can get some extra boobs, since w/o them my paunch would definitely be more obvious. (i.e. I have a bigger tummy than my boos... :twisted: )

And yes, I do wear Spanx now too, so I get more slimming around the tummy too! Works. (I tried the Target's cheapo version of it and it just doesn't hold the tummy in as well as the more expensive and authentic Spanx. You really get what you paid for. 8O

vesperholly
12-08-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm small up top, so I have my dressmaker build in shelf bras and I use those stick-on tulip things to avoid any headlight action. I prefer tops with sheer fabric, and even nude-colored straps show. Plus, this allows for a smooth line (I also cut the waistband off my competition tights and pin them to my dress). I've worn regular bras under dresses that aren't sheer on top and they work fine.

sk8tmum
12-08-2008, 08:25 AM
DD has a shelf bra (swimsuit bra) built into her costumes ... when she went from a 36C to a 34B this year, I was able to take it in neatly without disturbing the line of the dress. Just pulled it tighter and tacked it down along the seam. Her dad makes her bounce up and down to make sure that the "girls" aren't swinging around and stay neatly under control ... he hates seeing it when girls have things whipping around in various directions due to failure of underpinnings 8O

As for working out - UnderArmour sports bras all the way, pricey, but they last and last and last ... and you can get them in a range of styles, colours and support.

jenlyon60
12-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Many otherwise very good sports bras do not seem to come in sizes larger than a 38 band.

Excuse me, but there are "larger women" who like to work out.

<enter complaint mode>
Okay, so there's the frequent comment "well, if you're overweight, go work out", but then it can be difficult to find proper fitting workout wear for larger-sized females (not all of us want to wear baggy men's sweats and oversized t-shirts, not to mention the challenge of finding supportive undergarments).

<exit complaint mode>

amyvw
12-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Many otherwise very good sports bras do not seem to come in sizes larger than a 38 band.

I have horrible problems finding sports bras to fit me. They don't seem to make a cup size bigger than a D, and I need (gulp) a G. 8O

Ditto for athletic wear.....because I've got a bigger bust, most women's athletic wear tops just plain don't fit me. Completely frustrating. And if I happen to find plus size athletic tops, they fit in the bust but are absolutely swimming on me everywhere else.

Kim to the Max
12-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I also have issues because I am just big enough that I can't go without or with a shelf bra (38C/36D depending on the day...and that will probably continue to go down as I lose more weight), but can't find a bra that works with the majority of the dresses...I have a synchro dress that is a halter that is going to be very interesting....

I have lost a lot of weight in the last year (to the tune of 30+ pounds), so in many ways I still operate as if I have a larger bust (I went from a 38DD down to the C). When I was bigger I always wore 2 sports bras to make sure everything stayed where it was supposed to be, and I still do that out of habit (a habit that I may try to break soon...but I still feel as if I am bouncing all over the place if I don't!)...

For practice, it's a sports bra and a t-shirt. For tests and whatnot, I've gotten very good at pinning a regular bra to my dress to keep straps and such from showing. I never feel quite as secure in a regular bra (probably because most of my bras are too big...another issues I should probably take care of!), but it works. Now, if anyone has any suggestions for that halter dress I need to wear, I would be all for it!

Mrs Redboots
12-08-2008, 12:55 PM
I've never found sports bras supportive enough - my test for a bra, when I am trying them on, is that I can do bunny hops or jog up and down on the spot without it hurting, and I can never do either of those things in a sports bra. So I wear an ordinary one for training, and a strapless one (with clear plastic straps) for competitions.

abbi_1990
12-08-2008, 01:40 PM
At the moment i just wear my normal bra but im becoming increasingly aware that it just isnt supportive enough!

I'm a 28E (could really do with a 26) I want to get a sports bra, but i cant find them anywhere in my size, any ideas?

singerskates
12-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Firstly before saying what type of bra I use for practice or for competition, I must tell you about my dilema. I used to be heavier and was at one time a 38C. But now that I've lost weight, the C cup is too big with the 38 but if I wear a 36C, I seem to jump out. Does anyone make a 38B? The 36 is just too tight around my ribs and back.

For training/practice I wear either my underwire sports bra or one of my adjustable bras that let me crisscross the straps on my back. I just hate it when the bra straps fall off my shoulders. Don't want to be thinking whether or not they are going to slip.

For competition I bought a clear back and strap bra from La Senza but wish that they would make a clear strapped and backed underwired sports bra in real sizes for everyone from size 26AA to 44EEE. I'd buy a 38B.

Scarlett
12-08-2008, 06:07 PM
I'm in the IBTC (34B) myself so I usually wear a sports bra for practice just because they are comfortable and then for testing (as of right now I don't compete), I just go without.

dbny
12-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Does anyone make a 38B? The 36 is just too tight around my ribs and back.

I believe Hanes makes them. You can find them in KMart, Target, etc.

I'm in the IBTC (34B) myself

Same here, though not the same size. On the rare occasions when I need to wear a skating dress or costume, I've been able to get away with an ordinary strapless bra.

coskater64
12-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Well, I am on the small side 34B, but all my practice clothes have a sports bra built in and that works well. LuluLemon and Athleta tops. All my dresses have a shelf bra built into them or have enough support so I never wear a bra when I compete.

8O8O

Skittl1321
12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm in the IBTC (34B) myself so I usually wear a sports bra for practice just because they are comfortable and then for testing (as of right now I don't compete), I just go without.

IBTC? Not with a B! Until I gained my "married" weight, I was a "half A" and now I'm just about a full A cup since I'm overweight. A B would be some major cleavage compared to this!

jazzpants
12-09-2008, 12:31 AM
I got you beat on that one!!! The only reason I wear bras is to keep the "high beams" down, KWIM? ;) (Of course, since the guys are probably reading this and out of modesty on my part, I will NOT share what my size is... :oops: )

kander
12-09-2008, 01:42 AM
I don't have anything to add to this thread. I felt an uncontrollable urge to post 8O:)

Kander

katz in boots
12-09-2008, 02:16 AM
I don't have anything to add to this thread. I felt an uncontrollable urge to post 8O:)

Kander

Okay then.........

In Australia is Berlei Sports Bras. They come underwire and non. Mind you, their straps a heavy-duty too, though I have had nude mesh fabric that covers them easily. I am a (very) large lady, but pear shaped, and I wear a 16F for skating.
Berlei make their sports bras up to a G cup. Yes, that's right, G cup!
(starting to wonder whether Oz is getting like Texas, where everything is bigger!) I find them very supportive.

http://www.berlei.com.au/GetFittedOnline/FindYourBra.aspx

jazzpants
12-09-2008, 02:26 AM
I don't have anything to add to this thread. I felt an uncontrollable urge to post 8O:)And THAT, my friends, is Reason #1 I would NOT post my bra size!!! :twisted: :P :lol: (I KNEW he would be reading this thread!!! I KNEW IT!!! :twisted: )

kander, get yourself to the jock strap thread where YOU belong!!! :twisted: :lol:

aussieskater
12-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Okay then.........

In Australia is Berlei Sports Bras. They come underwire and non. Mind you, their straps a heavy-duty too, though I have had nude mesh fabric that covers them easily.

I'll second Katz on these ones. This is the style I wear: http://www.berlei.com.au/Product/ViewProduct.aspx?id=Y584T. They are excellent, and I wear them all the time, not just for sport. They're expensive as bras go (retail about Aussie $60), but worth every cent as far as I'm concerned. Absolutely no bounce. Just an aside: according to the website they only go to an E now? I do know that when I bought mine, they went to an F at that time (about 12 months ago).

RachelSk8er
12-09-2008, 07:01 AM
I can't go anywhere without a bra (36C).

Practice--I usually wear a normal bra, I have a few that are comfortable and I can skate in that I found at Nordstroms, and then typically a tank with a shelf bra as my first layer for extra support if I'm not wearing a dress. The two dresses I occationally practice in are lined in the front so that gives some extra support. I wear a normal supportive bra to the gym, too.

Competition--I always wear something but it depends on the dress. Sometimes I have to wear a convertible with various configurations of clear straps, other times I can just wear a normal bra (particularly with some of my recycled synchro dresses I now use for dance--Del Arbor made them and lined all the nude parts so you can't see through them...it's wonderful). I also like my competition dresses a little snug up top---not too small/busting out snug, but snug enough to feel like everything is going to be held in place (if anyone swam competitively, think difference between practice suit and meet suit), and if at least the front of the dress is lined that helps feel more "secure" too.

sk8tmum
12-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Every time somebody (skater or parent) freaks out that all of my DD's dresses are custom made (although they're not really much more expensive than off-the-rack) - she raises one eyebrow and shows them the built in bras (not while she's wearing them, fortunately 8O). The OOOOHHHHH from the other skaters is always amusing ... as is the scurry as they head to mums to tell them ALL about how you can get dresses with bras - ! Me, I hate black bra straps showing under pretty pink dresses and the like.

Seriously, though, I wish more parents would pay attention to what is "showing" on the girl's dresses, due either to lack of support and/or lack of lining. The girls hitting puberty get very embarrassed when they hit the ice and either they get that cold-air reaction, or things swinging uncomfortably which is not pleasant. A little off-topic ...

Rusty Blades
12-09-2008, 08:43 AM
At 44D I can't find anything that isn't underwire! I hate underwire because I have driven that stupid wire into my ribs a time or two. Definitely NOT going bra-less - jumps would be PAINFUL!

(I did cut an artificial sheepskin disk for each side - had a problem with the girls getting painfully cold! - works like a charm!)

Bunny Hop
12-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Okay then.........

In Australia is Berlei Sports Bras. They come underwire and non. Mind you, their straps a heavy-duty too, though I have had nude mesh fabric that covers them easily. I am a (very) large lady, but pear shaped, and I wear a 16F for skating.
Berlei make their sports bras up to a G cup. Yes, that's right, G cup!
(starting to wonder whether Oz is getting like Texas, where everything is bigger!) I find them very supportive.

One of the things I really miss about Australia is being able to buy bras without underwires! They're nearly impossible to find here, and I hate underwires - they dig in too much, and even though I've put on weight, I still don't really need enough support to justify the wire.

Good luck to whoever is looking for the 38B - that's the size I wear, and they are few and far between (p.s. I also miss Aussie bra sizes - took me ages to work out the European sizing).

Mrs Redboots
12-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Seriously, though, I wish more parents would pay attention to what is "showing" on the girl's dresses, due either to lack of support and/or lack of lining. The girls hitting puberty get very embarrassed when they hit the ice and either they get that cold-air reaction, or things swinging uncomfortably which is not pleasant. A little off-topic ...

Added to which, if they are not careful they will get a "costume deduction", as one unfortunate young lady did when she had obviously grown somewhat between designing her dress and wearing it. The next time out, she had put some discreet powernet in place....

As for the cold air reaction, you can get pretty flower-like things to cover that - but as I always say, the judges can't actually see that when you're on the ice, so I don't worry. And often straps, etc, that can be seen when you are talking to someone rinkside don't show when you're out there.

If you have a strapless bra, please always use the clear plastic straps provided. I'll never forget the day when I forgot that I had lost weight, put on the strapless bra I needed for that particular dress..... and there was a wardrobe malfunction in the warm-up, causing at least one of the judges to nearly have hysterics.....

Skittl1321
12-09-2008, 02:55 PM
If you have a strapless bra, please always use the clear plastic straps provided.

I've never bought a strapless bra that came with straps. But I've also never had one fall down in 10+ years of dancing and 3 of skating. I love strapless bras. When I used to live in a warmer climate and wore sleeveless year round, I think I wore them more often than regular bras for daily wear.

My only bra mishap was a front hook bra that came undone after a fall, in practice I had to quickly skate off the ice to fix it, though everything was still being held in place. I sure won't wear that one for competition though!

And the few times I've tried clear straps on my convertible bra, they were so horribly uncomfortable, I wore IT strapless (and it's not designed to stay up on it's own, as it relies on straps that can be worn many differnet ways, none which worked for this dress) and just pinned the cups to the dress. Are there clear straps that don't stick to your skin? They are just awful, IMO.

RachelSk8er
12-09-2008, 03:46 PM

Little girls!? Heck...adults need more attention to that sort of thing, too. I can deal with bra straps or the back of a bra peeking a bit (looks better than bouncing around--there was one girl on a collegiate team at a competition one year who was bouncing all about and it was really distracting, not to mention painful-looking), but there are always adult skaters with undies hanging out. No excuse for that.

AgnesNitt
12-09-2008, 04:14 PM
If you have a strapless bra, please always use the clear plastic straps provided. I'll never forget the day when I forgot that I had lost weight, put on the strapless bra I needed for that particular dress..... and there was a wardrobe malfunction in the warm-up, causing at least one of the judges to nearly have hysterics.....

This is the reason for body glue.

jazzpants
12-09-2008, 04:22 PM
If you have a strapless bra, please always use the clear plastic straps provided. I'll never forget the day when I forgot that I had lost weight, put on the strapless bra I needed for that particular dress..... and there was a wardrobe malfunction in the warm-up, causing at least one of the judges to nearly have hysterics.....Sorry but I have to do this but...

http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/frech/d030.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/frech/d015.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/frech/a055.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/frech/a025.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/frech/a010.gif

Trust me, my strapless bra is quite tight around me. Ain't nutting short of a HUGE weight loss (like your hard earned one!!!) that thing's gonna come off. (Well if the hook breaks... maybe... but I have 3 hooks...)

techskater
12-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Firstly before saying what type of bra I use for practice or for competition, I must tell you about my dilema. I used to be heavier and was at one time a 38C. But now that I've lost weight, the C cup is too big with the 38 but if I wear a 36C, I seem to jump out. Does anyone make a 38B? The 36 is just too tight around my ribs and back.

Victoria Secret makes many in the 38B size

katz in boots
12-10-2008, 01:25 AM
I'll second Katz on these ones. This is the style I wear: http://www.berlei.com.au/Product/ViewProduct.aspx?id=Y584T. They are excellent, and I wear them all the time, not just for sport. They're expensive as bras go (retail about Aussie $60), but worth every cent as far as I'm concerned. Absolutely no bounce. Just an aside: according to the website they only go to an E now? I do know that when I bought mine, they went to an F at that time (about 12 months ago).

Hm, you're right, the website only lists to an E, and they don't advertise that some come with or without wires. I notice my favourite Ebay seller is still selling the Fs, at $40+ postage, much cheaper than retail.

kander
12-10-2008, 01:56 AM
And THAT, my friends, is Reason #1 I would NOT post my bra size!!! :twisted: :P :lol: (I KNEW he would be reading this thread!!! I KNEW IT!!! :twisted: )

kander, get yourself to the jock strap thread where YOU belong!!! :twisted: :lol:

:giveup: (nice to know I'm predictable :).... you should hear some of things my coach and I talk about 8O)

NCSkater02
12-10-2008, 11:36 AM
I used to be a 38DD+ and Champion made a great sports bra--pull-on with a single hook and underwires so it looks like two boobs, not a uniboob. I wore it on the ice and didn't really care whether it showed or not. I needed the support. I didn't compete or test at this point.

After my reduction, I can wear regular bras. VS Body By Victoria is my favorite. I wear them daily, for practice and competetion. When I tried running, I went to a runner's specialty store and got fitted for a Moving Comfort bra. NO Motion. It was around $40. (I don't run now because my orthopod won't let me)

jazzpants
12-10-2008, 03:26 PM
:giveup: (nice to know I'm predictable :).... you should hear some of things my coach and I talk about 8O)Trust me, I am VERY aware that your coach is not exactly a prude either, given what I've heard about his partying at AN at Lake Placid... :twisted:

kander: the only thing you have to know about bras is you don't throw the white cotton ones in with anything red... it turns the white ones pink!!! Oh, and use COLD water too!!! :twisted: :P :lol: (A small jab at one of his old FB status message...)

BTW: 2salch0w, you left one out... "Hey, if Sasha Cohen finds Chazz's jock straps sexy..." (Think "Blades of Glory"...)

sk8tmum
12-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Little girls!? ... but there are always adult skaters with undies hanging out. No excuse for that.

The classic picture: my DD, with her "days of the week" panties on under her skating dress as anyone with eyesight could identify ... wouldn't have been so bad, if she hadn't been wearing "TUESDAY" and skating on "SUNDAY". We've never avoided the butt-check since then!

kander
12-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Trust me, I am VERY aware that your coach is not exactly a prude either, given what I've heard about his partying at AN at Lake Placid... :twisted:

Our "guy talk" is not for female ears :halo: It's in the secret man rulebook.

One thing I can talk about is when he went to Scott Hamilton's birthday party a few months ago. There were all kinds of celebreties there, including one of my favs...the Shat! (William Shatner)

kander: the only thing you have to know about bras is you don't throw the white cotton ones in with anything red... it turns the white ones pink!!! Oh, and use COLD water too!!! :twisted: :P :lol: (A small jab at one of his old FB status message...)

OK, back to Bras (woo hoo!).......never let me do the wash

Rusty Blades
12-11-2008, 04:15 AM
Our "guy talk" is not for female ears :halo: It's in the secret man rulebook.

Yes, and this is GIRL TALK! Get the hint?

icesk8r96
12-11-2008, 03:02 PM
I usually have my bras built in to my skating dresses. That way you have some support and don't have to worry about what kind of bra you have to buy.
It is so much easier that way.

Stormy
12-11-2008, 07:25 PM
IBTC? Not with a B! Until I gained my "married" weight, I was a "half A" and now I'm just about a full A cup since I'm overweight. A B would be some major cleavage compared to this!

I'm SO there with you! I'm a smallish 34A and a B would be perfect. :)

Isk8NYC
12-11-2008, 08:31 PM
<snip>wearing "TUESDAY" and skating on "SUNDAY"<snip>ROFLOL!!! That's just such a funny thought!

Mrs Redboots
12-12-2008, 07:37 AM
This is the reason for body glue.Which I had never heard of before the other day, until I saw some ex-Irish dancers on Facebook discussing sock glue, which I promptly had to google.

Don't know where to buy it in this country, though, although I dare say it wouldn't be difficult to find out.

jskater49
12-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Speaking of bras, it really is hard to sew them into dresses...but I'm very happy because I managed to sew bra cups in my backless Gala dress...I was having a hard time because I kept ending up with the fabric all stretched funny. It's only tacked on in a couple of places and fortunately the dress is lined so I was able to sew it onto the lining so it didn't show on the dress. But what a pain.

It's just really hard to find clear back straps in larger sizes in a store when you wait till the last minute like me.

AxelBaby
12-14-2008, 11:01 AM
For those of you (like me) who are small, and don't need support but just need to stop the headlight issue...

I can't recommend this product enough.

http://www.boob-eez.com/

They are washable, re-usable, completely unnoticeable and they stay on. Especially if you have a costume where anything else would show. Of course they don't do anything for support, but I swear by them. The outline blends right in and you can't see it, even under the sheerest material.

They may be an especially good purchase for any moms that have little ones that are starting to not be so little any more. Also great when you need to wear something white because it completely covers in a natural way.

Swizzler
12-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Spanx has a new product out called the "Spanx Wireless Bra-llelujah" that is ultra-comfortable, supportive and goes up to a 38C. http://www.spanx.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3319431&cp=2992555.3010052&parentPage=family

LWalsh
12-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I wear the wired bra-lleluja under my dresses and you really can't see it under illusion fabric.

lwalsh

bdiabkrkh
06-24-2009, 06:06 AM
Hi
According my suggestion sports bra is much better. you can buy from any site. If you will buy online then there you can find Bikini in many different style.

londonicechamp
06-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi

I just wear normal bra for my skating lessons and practice. I do not do competitions, so do not have to worry about sports bra. :lol:

londonicechamp