View Full Version : Skaters you most resently became a fan of/what you so far think of their skating.

FSWer
11-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Ok people!!!!! Time to tell me which skaters you most resently became a fan of,and what you think so far of their skating. Please include Discipline. For me it's....Amanda Evora and Mark Ladwig = Pairs
Ashley Wagner = Freestyle

For Amanda and Mark. Awwwwwww,I must say that from what I have seen on at least the Internet in pics. Their skating is very graceful and flawless,and I must even say that Amanda herself is very fearless. I think that they surely will make the Olympics someday. If they haven't yet.

For Ashley Wagner I can only give one bit of praise. The girl has deffenitely shown to be skating's newest Freestyle Darling. Her Spirals are very muture, and if I'm understanding things right. Meaning going by the right thing that I notice. The girls Footwork is very graceful.

Ok people.....GO!!!!

valloucelery
11-29-2008, 08:31 PM
patrick chan= men's singles

I find that patrick is so mature when he skates. he has WONDERFUL footwork and he is very consistent. When he skates you totally forget that he's onyl 17!!!

jazzpants
11-30-2008, 08:52 PM
I've recently met and became a fan of Adam Rippon. I first saw him skate when I was visiting the Ice House to skate with flutzilla and got there too early to skate the low level afternoon FS, but just in time to watch the elite session there. (WOW!!! What a session to star gaze!!! I'ver never seen so many triples and the occasional quads LIVE in person in my LIFE!!! Besides Adam Rippon, watching Miki Ando, Oksana Baiul... Morozov at the sides... OMG!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! :bow: ) Later on I was introduced indirectly to Adam thru flutzilla. (Well, more like he noticed that I am friends with flutzilla and he complimented me on my purple skates as I was putting them on.)