View Full Version : Things I wish I could do!

momof3chicks
11-12-2008, 04:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/malsmom/KJ1_2621.jpg

Skittl1321
11-12-2008, 06:05 PM
That's awesome! Our synchro team wants to try that on a pinwheel sometime!

FSWer
11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
LOL,say what's the name of the gorgous Synchro. Team in the pic.?

Tennisany1
11-12-2008, 11:43 PM
It is a lovely picture and the girls look like they are really enjoying themselves. However ... I am a bit concerned about pictures of kids being posted on an open forum. Do all these kids and their parents know that this picture has been posted on the internet for the entire world to see, copy, and do with what they like? I understand that you are very proud of your daughter, and you have every right to be, but if my dd was in that picture I would be really upset about it being posted.

Just something to think about.

momof3chicks
11-13-2008, 08:25 AM
It is a lovely picture and the girls look like they are really enjoying themselves. However ... I am a bit concerned about pictures of kids being posted on an open forum. Do all these kids and their parents know that this picture has been posted on the internet for the entire world to see, copy, and do with what they like? I understand that you are very proud of your daughter, and you have every right to be, but if my dd was in that picture I would be really upset about it being posted.

Just something to think about.

No worries- I didn't take the picture, it actually came from a public website that anyone can see already.

isakswings
11-13-2008, 08:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/malsmom/KJ1_2621.jpg

Cute pic!!

FSWer
11-13-2008, 12:01 PM
I should think it's ok. As there's only a pic. A lot of Teams even put Rosters up. But with just a pic. there diffenitely safe.I think that is EXACTLY why NOBOBY can tell Synchros appart or even see through them. Not even me. LOL. I would just like to add too that I'm glad everyone is so concerned about this. It helps to show skateparents and Synchro. Teams that when they come to THIS Board we take extra specail good care of you,and that there are no bad people,and no worry about them being hurt by chatting or posting here....the ONLY thing you get when you come here is friends.